• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

I like it.. haha I would drive it around :D

Looks to be well built, nothing really wrong with it, if that's your style. At least it doesn't appear to be put together like the Liberty Mike saw.

The parts may be quality and the fab does look sound, but the over all design is poorly thought out.
1. 49" tires no hydro assist = Fail
2. 49" tires drum brakes on the rear = Fail
3. Undersized front brakes for tire size = Fail
4. Undersized master cylinder and boaster for tire size = Fail
5. Alxes too small for 49" tires = Fail
6. Passenger side front spring is sitting on the axle housing, does not look like there is a perch = Fail OK, so it's a 10 bolt axle, that is where the perch is, so I retract this Fail
7. Undersized t-case for engine and wheel size = Fail
8. Spring arc is way to large for vehicle weight = extremely rough ride = Fail
And the dealers first two pictures are of the stereo system = Fail Fail Fail

Last edited:
The thing is a mall crawler. Too pretty to go on trails..

it cant flex anyway Ken, look at the location of exhaust to the rear tire!!!!!

what a joke..

Flex? You, sir, need to brush up on your redneck :D. That right there is a mud Jeep... you don't need flex in mud, ya need big tires and big HP. That being said, if we had any decent mud around here I'd be all over that thing... but, sadly, we don't.

Its made for this:

131_0707_05_z%2Bjeep_wranger%2Bfront_view_mud.jpg

131_0607_01_z1979_ford_truckpassenger_side_view_mud.jpg

That monster CJ has been for sale for a LOOOONG time. It was sitting on consignment at an RV place along I-25 between Castle Rock and Monument for quite a while.

Definitely built to one individual's specific tastes........

Nope.. I dont know if that 5.2 could fit in the cherokee but if it could, I would buy it just for that then sell of all the stuff then scrap the thing.

I'm not sure if it's a spot to put lights for a theatrical performance or a front porch to shoot zombies from, but wow.

Not sure the 5.2 fits - you'd have to get creative with the transmission mounting or choose a new tranny I think, doesn't it have a different bolt pattern than the 4.0?

I believe it does... but what the hell do I know.. haha Yella, Frank or someone with more knowledge should give their input!

5.2 in an XJ has been done, but as I recall it is a fat beast, and you have to get pretty creative with the exhaust manifolds -- moreso than with a SBC or a Ford 5.0

LIAR. I had a spicy one in my XJ with lunch on the way home from greality yesterday!:twak:

Hahaha

Here's something you don't see every day....... an XJ with a column shift AND a center console...... :dunno:

I'm curious what the filler panel for the shifter hole looks like....... Wonder if it's some kind of groovy storage cubby or?

Looks like rubber floors too..... maybe a former police vehicle.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1967872775.html

3m83p53l35V05Z35S1a9m5370c5b1e6e318d1.jpg

Here's something you don't see every day....... an XJ with a column shift AND a center console...... :dunno:

I'm curious what the filler panel for the shifter hole looks like....... Wonder if it's some kind of groovy storage cubby or?

Looks like rubber floors too..... maybe a former police vehicle.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1967872775.html

3m83p53l35V05Z35S1a9m5370c5b1e6e318d1.jpg

hmmm.... Im also assuming its a police package. the speedo, although not really readable, looks to be 3 digits on the last number... im guessing that would be a 120mph cop speedo! Could be a fun project for somebody! The console really interests me though...

Back