• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

groovy. I haven't seen a 1/4 eliptical in quite a while... that's so... 90's? Cool though.

groovy. I haven't seen a 1/4 eliptical in quite a while... that's so... 90's? Cool though.

Seems like a damn good price...... whole lotta work done there. Wonder why they went leaf sprung front........:dunno:

Yeah 304/360/390/401 all fit in the same spot. That was really cool.

(and the bellhousing pattern is the same as the 258 and therefore the 4.0... AMC had some really cool ideas. I hear that stock engine to motor mount brackets will even put an AMC V8 into a vehicle with stock 258/4.0 motor mount placing, but haven't verified.)

AMC was the Original Cheap Manufacturer. So, they kept things as much the same as they could to reduce manufacturing expense. So, I do believe you are correct. Everything will bolt in everywhere.

Kind of cool actually...

Wow...... talk about having your facts and photos screwed up......

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3976213694.html

Chevy 383 Engine for Sale - $1000 (S. of Denver)

Chevy Engine for sale 383 fuel injected

00w0w_36nhzXbHz66_600x450.jpg

well, ya know, the fuel is eventually injected by the carb, through the manifold... :eyes:

That........... and the block, heads and intake must be rare or experimental Chevy stuff....... or Ford. :rolleyes:

That........... and the block, heads and intake must be rare or experimental Chevy stuff....... or Ford. :rolleyes:

I was going to say, when did Chevy move their distributors to the front? lol

Everyone is an idjet....Idjets I tell ya!

tis true, only Ford would actually place the dizzy where you can access it without the hands of a small child ;)

This is probably the worst ad I've ever seen..

1999 chevy silverado ext cabor trade foe jeep - $4000
Ask for picks I can send Truck has new tires just had oil change leather heated on I side has 4wheel drive has rear difgerential I have a spary bed liner in and also a tool box I have a touch screen stero in the teuck with subs under rear seat and after market speakers the truck runs good has a few dings nor to bad has 210, 000 milws just did a transmition rebuild at 200, 000 have papers to show and a moter swap back in 08 dont have rhe documentayoon but whwn u by rhe air 4,filtee it comes up for a 2000 chevy silverado the truck is puter and black leather on inside been yaken verry qel care of 4, 000 clean title or trade for jeep grand cheriky

I've never seen Cherokee spelled "cheriky" before....... bravo.

If anyone gets that, talk to Ecomike, he has that same engine in one of his XJs down in Texas.

Back