• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BANNED for 7 days

...geez im gone for 5 minutes looking for some bumpers for my XJ and i come back to this! lol you people need to stop padding your post count... tsk tsk:twak:

Probably has something to do with everyone around here getting their poon bruised so easily. LOL

everyone wants to blame me for the drama, but it's just because I don't sit back and let people talk trash without defending myself and giving it right back to them. So when someone gets their period over it, they have Tampons available

you know what? I will probably get banned from here over this. Then maybe Flores and Mischiefman will feel avenged. I don't care. The trash talk started before today, and I kept my mouth shut and ignored it. Then today xxxmidianxxx came on TORC to condemn me for banning Mischiefman. That was too much. He doesn't know anything about it. He only assumed he knew why. And you know what happens when you assume.

damn and i thought i was post padding, yes d you refunded my money...thanks, no your election didnt hang on my vote, just dont konw why you started being a dick to me after i poked at you one night after a fwe beers, not like i said i was gonna do you or your \family harm....all i said is my jeep is cooler than your shami and that i could park on top of it :D

so then I come over here and see that even he is talking trash about me, and he is supposed to be in a position of leadership here am I right? So, good example for your members there xxxmedianxxx

if a guy made sexual remarks about your daughter you would be just as pissed off as I am.
anyway, I'm done with this conversation. Like I said, if anyone wants to talk to me about it (817) 822-5131

My gawd, what is this an 11 y.o. girls locker room? Having to defend oneself against the words of another? Seriously? Dude, Dennis, talk all the smack and all the threats that you want to me man. Seriously! I'm a big boy, I can take it! Go ahead and waste your time, cuz after all, it is your time, trying to intimidate or trash talk me. I personally don't care, and anyone who does care needs some help with insecurity issues. My opinion of myself is definitely high enough not to be offended by what anyone else thinks of me....especially someone over the net!

Here', I'll give you some ammo....

Flores or Drifto...you've both mentioned posting a certain pic of me, feel free.

(see Dennis, I'm not worried what your or anyone else thinks of me...the people whose opinions of me matter know me and what I'm all about...and THAT'S what counts kind sir).

So, now, let's all grow up and move back to the subject of XJ's....kk??

Oh, and btw....

Hey, TOI, my cat can beat up your cat!!!

Back