• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BANNED for 7 days

LOL....geez.... So, like, yeah, I just clicked the TORC link in jeepman's thread about the sliders for sale. I got a message that said I have been banned from the sight. I never got any email, or warning, or heck...I haven't even posted anything remotely offensive there in a LONG time...come to think of it, I haven't even logged in or posted there at all in a LONG time! There was no reason given for the ban, just the word "douche bag" (misspelled mind you). Ya just gotta love the abuse of power!!! :)

I think I am about to get banned from TORC also.... Not like I am a member or even visit that site, but that is childish and Dennis needs to grow up. Notice he hasn't been on here since I had to step in and cool you guys off?

LOL....geez.... So, like, yeah, I just clicked the TORC link in jeepman's thread about the sliders for sale. I got a message that said I have been banned from the sight. I never got any email, or warning, or heck...I haven't even posted anything remotely offensive there in a LONG time...come to think of it, I haven't even logged in or posted there at all in a LONG time! There was no reason given for the ban, just the word "douche bag" (misspelled mind you). Ya just gotta love the abuse of power!!! :)

.... wait are you saying they banned you for saying douche bag? or they banned you cause your a douche bag?

and yes thats a serious question, mind you i mean no offence by calling you a douche bag. but yea, im just wondering

no one was banned for saying douche bag, being one maybe! As for mischiefman goes, banning is the least of his problems, when I see him I will kick is chickenshit ass! There, now you can BAN ME!

and if any of you were in my position you would do the same thing. If you want to know why then pm me or email me.

Flores is the Super Rambo internet bad dude! Until you make a public challenge for him to back up his big talk. Then he chickens out and says he can't afford to come to Bridgeport. Then several people spot him driving through Bridgeport anyway. Some people just like to play a badass on the internet.

I think I am about to get banned from TORC also.... Not like I am a member or even visit that site, but that is childish and Dennis needs to grow up. Notice he hasn't been on here since I had to step in and cool you guys off?

I have been here since then. And you did not "step in" I contacted you myself. Then you asked me to drop it with Ian and I did didn't I? Now because I chose to ban a person who had nothing but drama and negativity towards TORc you all want to jump on me. So what if I did ban him? Does that affect any of you? NO! Let Flores talk, he knows EXACTLY why he was banned, he was warned no less then 10 times that he was about to be banned. I even refunded him his full years membership out of my own pocket even though he was a member for 8-9 months. So if you want to talk trash talk it, but you better be ready to back it up. The people who know me know that I'm easy to get along with and TORC is NOTHING like other site who love to ban people for no reason. I'm no more childish than any of you by the way. Some of you should talk a long look in the mirror. And if what I am saying doesn't apply to you then ignore it. There are several people here who are friends of mine, and they know who they are.

As far as Flores, Mischiefman, and xxxmidianxxx go- here's your sign :bawl:

Back