• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BANNED for 7 days

Seriously guys, lets all rinse the sand out of our vagina's, chill out a little, let by gones be by gones, and move on to something productive.

Justin you killed it... darn you! (That was a joke by the way... PLEASE DON'T GET MAD!!)

yeah... i think. I asked dennis a question and it got out of hand... I am sorry.

LOL I like the thread from an entertainment aspect I must admit. I also think that we should make some t-shirts or decals to commemorate those who have been banned from other organizations to wear at our meets. Kind of like a warning label to everyone else, that those people might come off as somewhat "abrasive". ;)

yeah I guess they could say "InterNet 1%er"

hmmm, we need little sticker to put on our jeeps. kinda like fighter pilots with kills, but with clubs and being banned.

I was thinking the same thing... it could have like LSJC, or TORC with slashes through them, on the front qtr panels.

Kind of makes me want to start my own site, so I can ban people for fun. The Drama that ensues is quite entertaining.

"Lois I have to confess.... Meg and I made out, and then she fell in love with.... and then she made me eat her hair pie....SMACK"

Disclaimer: This was just a quote from family guy, it was not directed at anyone in particular's daughter/spouse/loved ones.

Last edited:
Back