• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BANNED for 7 days

(subscribing to the drama)

So the "alledged" comment about his daughter wasn't even posted where it could be seen by anyone other than the two of you?

Best ya'll can do? I didn't realize we were having some sort of contest.

LOL..... I hear ya..... If this turns into a public pissing contest I am about to get all RKelly on ya'lls A$$es.

He acted like you publicly talked trash about his family member, but it was just in a PM, and it wasn't even a personal attack from what I have seen. Just sounded like some kid talking trash to Ian, and Ian just relaying what the kid said.

or when i call you ghey :D

I don't care if you call me that... I am not worried about what you think. I know leprechauns taller than you.

BTW.... Please feel free to edit any of my off color comments before you have me banned.

P.S. I'd also like to be notified if any editing is done however. Thanks

6 people reading this thread right now... WOW!

Drama does bring people... Next on "Days of Our NAXJA"

This had gotten out of hand once again... Some one high jack fast!

I am always down for going wheeling, too bad you are at the other end of the country (i am referring to texas).

And one time at band camp.....

(Finish with what you want... GO!)

And one time at band camp.....

(Finish with what you want... GO!)

We all got our poons bruised and started an 8 page internet argument!!!! :skull2:

Back