• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic fab???

I like ballistic's stuff but it really sucks to see that Dave has to come to the rescue as often as he does. What do customers that are not member of big Offroad forums do? Are they just screwed? It doesn't seem like these issues fix themselves.

Polar - you make a great point here and one that I will certainly be bringing attention to at our next staff meeting.

I can say however that I take a fair amount of calls and answer a great deal of emails. When an issue arises for anyone I like to step in and assist in whatever way I am able.

Dave

Got the last of the parts today. I can't say i'm happy with the timeframe, over a month, but Dave did handle it, and I do have everything now.

Ballistic should close their doors and move on. They have and will continue to screw their customers with horrible communication, shipping products months later, and plan not giving a shit.

There are many other vendors out there that actually appreciate your business and will ship your products on time unlike Ballistic

it looks like they are trying to deal with the issues they are currently having in the best way possible, no need to continue to blast them :dunno: modernizing inventory control and restructuring staff is a pretty good step in the right direction IMO.

i ordered a decent sized order from them about a year ago. i had some trouble, alot of trouble actually and it was a big hassle(im pretty the end had resulted in a ballistic employee losing their job). however, Ballistic Dave(i beleive he's the owner) got in contact with me after i opened a thread here about it, and made sure everything was squared away. dave handled my situation with urgency and care and because of that, i have ordered from them a couple times since and have had good results. i wouldnt let a little rough spot completely ruin their reputation.

I placed one order from them back in 07.. 6 wweeks later I recived my order.. barakcet looked like a babdly worn tip was used. I have bot, will not order from them agan. I also make a piint of telling ppl, and showing ppl the brackets I got from them.

As posted above lots of other vendors try a lot harder and use honesty when dealing with customers. Wish them luck wuth CH11, but I dont see it working out well for them until they change the way they do buisnes

Ballistic should close their doors and move on. They have and will continue to screw their customers with horrible communication, shipping products months later, and plan not giving a shit.

There are many other vendors out there that actually appreciate your business and will ship your products on time unlike Ballistic

Yup, we should cheer this on. What the offroad community needs right now are even less vendors. Totally makes sense.

Back