• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Aug 2-4

Who all is staying at summers campground and when are you arriving? Just trying to get a heads up on who we should be looking for at the campground.

Anyone coming that might be going to Michigan anytime soon?

I possibly have a fan shroud to get to VAhasnowaves...

mac 'part train' gyvr

Is anybody staying at summers on friday night? If nobody is staying there we may just stay at the campground with everyone else.

Is anybody staying at summers on friday night? If nobody is staying there we may just stay at the campground with everyone else.

I'm just going with the flow, may stay at brad's house but I'm bringing my camping gear.

What time do you guys want to meet at the office on Saturday morning?

Or meet at my trailer in the badlands campground :)

Leaving the wife at home this weekend...expect a giant hangover...

mac 'ready to have some fun' gyvr

Will see you at summers campground friday night then Timmy83

It doesn't matter to us where we meet at. I am meeting up with my sister and her boyfrend around 9:30 near the front somewhere.

What time do you guys want to meet at the office on Saturday morning?

Or meet at my trailer in the badlands campground :)

Leaving the wife at home this weekend...expect a giant hangover...

mac 'ready to have some fun' gyvr

Trailer sound fine. What time you trying to go out?

Trailer sound fine. What time you trying to go out?

Somewhere around 9 or 10.

Ill be on/near lot 48/33/34 at the badlands campground. I have a 48ft enclosed toy hauler, green LJ and golf cart.

mac 'couple days' gyvr

Meeting at yer trailer sounds good, you cant miss that thing.

yeah matt's trailer is probably gonna be one of the bigger trailers down there this weekend i would think.

only one more day of work this week then we're heading to the badlands. Loading the trailer up on Friday.

For everybody going this weekend, will see you all at Summers campground back in the primitive area. See you all there.

Out the door by noonish I hope...

mac 'depends how much I drink tonight' gyvr

I'm going to try and make it out on Saturday for the day. If I do, are you all planning on heading out at a certain time? Meeting in the parking lot like we do for WF?

Back