• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Aug 2-4

I think we are planning on going to summers as well. The little one will have fun in the pool at the end of the day.

My trailer has a/c so if you need a place to cool of during the day, it will be at the campground by the park.

They did plant trees there...um...yeah, you'll just have to see them...

mac 'a pool is more likely than wi-fi there too lol' gyvr

Might try and make this, got a friend moving to OKC in september and she wants to go wheeling before she leaves.

you gotta make it!

Got notified tonight that my sister and her boyfriend are gonna be coming in their JK Wrangler. They are mostly stock so they may hit the easy stuff. Don't know what all everyone is wanting to hit and what everyone's Jeep is built to

If my friend in his JKU comes, they can follow him. He wheeled his stock until just last year when he lifted it. Apart from anyone in this group, he is about the only other person I trust to lead me where I can and can't go there.

His rig on stock tires and possibly no lift? It is lifted now and he had bigger tires for it. It is his DD so he doesn't beat on it, but doesn't take it lightly wheeling either.

296364_4685376856576_1164220082_n.jpg

Last edited:
I ran green trail by myself last week...

mac 'good fun' gyvr

It's looking good for making it out there. Seems like there's going to be a good turnout. If I come out, I'll probably be staying at the AFC. I might have a camper with A/C as well if I'm lucky.

For those of us that will be staying at summers campground, do we want to try to get a group of sites close together? Is everybody going tent campers with no electric or what is everybody thinking of doing? Figured we would try to get some of this nailed down now so we have sites for camping and all.

i will be tent camping in primitive. the primitive area is huge, they usually just tell you to drive to the back and pic a spot.

I have never been to summers so i don't know what they are like. Do we just want to plan on that and just do primitive.

I am rolling out as she sits. so im ready.

Cool. I just have some little things to do to both of our jeeps before we go. Still undecided if i want to tow the jeep trailer down as well. Might do it to haul fire wood and stuff like that.

Molly and I will at least come out Friday or Saturday night to socialize. I wasn't planning on bringing the Jeep but I guess I can't hurt it too much more, if there's no rain in the forecast maybe I will bring it out one more time.

REWSTER let me know if you're willing to make a Three Floyds run, I could use some more and I know beer_goggles was wanting some more as well.

50-50 at this point. Might come down Saturday for a day trip.

Molly and I will at least come out Friday or Saturday night to socialize. I wasn't planning on bringing the Jeep but I guess I can't hurt it too much more, if there's no rain in the forecast maybe I will bring it out one more time.

REWSTER let me know if you're willing to make a Three Floyds run, I could use some more and I know beer_goggles was wanting some more as well.

You guys should definately try and make it down for a visit. Sounds like we are gonna have a decent group going.

Back