• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Aug 2-4

OMG I just realized I'll be in Milwaukee till the 2nd and could drive down from there!!!

Then I realize I have my nephews baptism Sunday and the wife's the god-mother...

99SJ 'Damn' Ex

There Is a rallycross race at the badlands on the 3rd as well.

Less than two weeks left to go. Gonna spend this next weekend going over both of our jeeps to make sure they are ready to go. Couple small things to do then we should be good to go. Hope everyone can make it.

My goal is to be to the campground by noonish on friday...

mac 'might get some friday wheeling in...might start drinking' gyvr

We are planning on leaving right after work on Friday so should be there around 7 or so Friday night.

Definitely still coming out. The Jeep is in pieces in the garage and the other one won't be done for a while so we'll just be camping.

Sounds good. Will try to save some spots at the summers campground in the primitive section for everybody thats camping with our group.

Is everybody wanting to do their own thing for food or would we want to have a potluck or something

Is everyone staying till Sunday? Can we expect a party Saturday night? I ask because the wife only wants to camp one night, so I will probably co.e down Saturday morning and stay till Sunday.

I will be there at the Badlands campground...and there will be a party there.

mac 'burn it down' gyvr

I am rolling out as she sits. so im ready.

Well damn, the ole lady drove my jeep and said i need to fix the rear shocks and exhaust because she doesn't want to ride around in it all day with those problems. i might throw the carpet back in as well...

sounds like you got some work to do this weekend. We are going over my Jeep this weekend to make sure its all ready to go. Think we may leave suzi's Jeep at home this trip. Haven't had the time to get some things done on it so may just bring mine down.

I'm bringing Betsy! She needs a workout!

Well this weekend we got the jeep about as ready as its going to be. Also put a new hitch coupler on the trailer and got that ready to go. Should be loading up on friday and heading out around 4:30 or so to head to the badlands. I will be loading up the front of the trailer with fire wood just in case it gets a little chilly at night.

Everybody else ready to go?

Also for those of you that have camped at summers before, is it a big enough campground that i could bring my son's bike with him so he can ride around for a bit while we are at camp?

Back