• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AXLES NEEDED

XJPRIDE13

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys i didnt exactly know where to post
But anyways i just recently blew both of my axles due to being ran off the road the front axle had the left knuckle ripped off snapped the axle shaft and some how cracked the carrier (d30) then for the rear some how some way the c clip in my 8.25 slipped out and caused the whole insides to basically grenade
well i had axles lined up just didnt have the cash right away and he ended up selling them
well i got a visit from code enforcement this morning telling me that i have 7days to either get my jeep in the garage or to get it in working order or im getting a 1500$ fine
so im looking for either stock axles that will bolt up to a 98xj or something
im in lake elsinore the closer you are the better haha
if i cant get axles then if possible could i get some big guys over to my house to help move this thing into the garge maybe some ideas to help too
thank you please send all messages to my inbox or to my email so that i can give you my number 951 285 7708

Back