• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie Locker coming for the 8.25

Hrm...I just came across this post dated from Feb 2004

.I talked to them back in Oct-Nov and was told that it would be January when they finished.

So this product is 5 years overdue? Wow. That's vaporware on a Duke-Nukem scale.

hang2.gif

I emailed them last week and got this reply:

Aussie Locker said:
Yes, the Chrysler 8.25 is coming this year. It has had the gestation
period of an elephant, but manufacturing started the tooling in late
March.

A few months ago I emailed them and they said it would be available for purchuse in late march. But who knows when it will be out. I just swapped in my 29 spl. 8.25 so its not going anywhere soon. an aussie would be nice back there.

Last edited:
They are playing us like a fiddle people!!! But here is my question...WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE THE LOCKER FOR THE 8.25?????????????? Is it some great manufacturing feat???

Shavenyak said:
I think they see us as a small market so we're a back burner project. Richmond got my money already, case closed on my end.

exactly, from the responses i've gotten from them the delays supposedly have nothing to do with the product itself or the design. i was told it boils down to "business issues" which to me sounds like they have been putting this off until enough 8.25's are out there before going into production.

which is fine if that's what makes sense for their business, but it's just really shitty how they handled it, by dangling the carrot for so long and not just being honest with potential customers.

Any updates? It is almost June. I have only been waiting 1 day as I just decided yesterday to lock it up out back. I can wait a few more months, but no longer.

I would write it off completely and make other plans. If if ever does show up in the market place view it as a gift. This scenario involves less dissappointment.

Whenever you contact a company about a product like this, remember that it's sales and marketing people that are answering your question. In their world, selling you something is a win. Having you buy from someone else is a loss, Getting you to not buy anything is a tie, which is a lot better then a loss.

exactly. I was supposed to prototype some stuff for a certain mfr and the time frame was supposed to be 3 months. I gave up 6 months later and its now been over a year with no progress still.

Die thread! DIE!!

hasta hasta hasta

Shavenyak said:
But they said it's coming out really soon!!!! :anon:

well then it must be almost in production. I can't believe they would lie to us.:cool:

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Back