• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie Locker coming for the 8.25

HA there ya go...

The US Gov wants to stimulate US's economy, and you are giving it to Austria's economy jeesh... I will probably just pay down dept. LOL

mage said:
HA there ya go...

The US Gov wants to stimulate US's economy, and you are giving it to Austria's economy jeesh... I will probably just pay down dept. LOL

austria? haha try Australia

88JeepXJ said:
I just decided what I'm going to use my $600 refund for. So if Aussie can get a locker on the self by May then maybe I will go with them. Otherwise I'm getting a Powertrax.

Thanks US Govt
You might be waiting on the refund longer than the locker.
:roflmao:

XJSlater said:
This thread just needs to be deleted !!!1

No way, it's good proof. When march rolls around, and there's no locker, hopefully lots of people email them with a link to this thread:mad:

Or buy a lock rite, they want our business...

88JeepXJ said:
I just decided what I'm going to use my $600 refund for. So if Aussie can get a locker on the self by May then maybe I will go with them. Otherwise I'm getting a Powertrax.

Thanks US Govt
You do realize that you are just be handed back some of the money they took from you in the first place..

So where ya'll buying the lock rites from.. What is the best price around?

I need to lock up my axles .... Stucked it tonight in a couple inches of ice that broke into the puddle... I didn't even have the diffs in the dirt... Ahhhhh..... I hate leaving myself open...

Tires are really needed, and the lift... But lockers come first in my book...

ronholm said:
You do realize that you are just be handed back some of the money they took from you in the first place..

Actually, it's not a "refund" or "rebate". We will have to claim this money on our 2008 tax return next year and pay taxes on it. It's more like an "advance".

xjohnnyc said:
Actually, it's not a "refund" or "rebate". We will have to claim this money on our 2008 tax return next year and pay taxes on it. It's more like an "advance".

Not true. The following is information released by the IRS:

The rebate statement is for taxpayers' records. If your tax situation changes in 2008, it's possible you could be eligible for a bigger rebate. At that point, you can use the statement to figure any additional rebate on your 2008 return. Taxpayers will not need to pay anything back if their changed situation next year would mean a lower rebate amount, according to the IRS.

Also, the rebate check will not be counted as taxable income. However, if you owe back taxes, the IRS will divert your payment to that bill before sending anything to you.

Email response from sales at Aussie this morning...

It has been designed and was waiting for the axle broach. The broach has
been delivered to Australia and this month the manufacturing tooling
was started. We are "hoping" for this new model to be available by late
Spring in USA inventory.

Thank you for your interest in the Aussie
Locker.

Is there hope? Or just another lead us on response...

Sounds better than thier usual wait until march response, at least.

98XJSport said:
Email response from sales at Aussie this morning...

It has been designed and was waiting for the axle broach. The broach has
been delivered to Australia and this month the manufacturing tooling
was started. We are "hoping" for this new model to be available by late
Spring in USA inventory.

Thank you for your interest in the Aussie
Locker.

Is there hope? Or just another lead us on response...

Sounds better than thier usual wait until march response, at least.

YESS!!!! This means the locker will be available in 2024!!!!!!!!!!! SO SOOON!:yelclap:

jk ;)

That's soooo funny. I was just checking back up on this thread last night. I'm finally getting to the point where I'm going to install a locker along with a re-gear. Hope they're right this time.

Shavenyak said:
That's soooo funny. I was just checking back up on this thread last night. I'm finally getting to the point where I'm going to install a locker along with a re-gear. Hope they're right this time.
They are just blowing Sunshine up our asses. It will never happen, by the time it does all 8.25's will have blown up and been replaced by 44's like mine.

Big news!!! I ordered an Aussie Locker for my 8.25 and it arrived today! I didn't think the day would come!

Back