• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie Locker coming for the 8.25

hahaha!

Can't fool you guys :) Or Maybe I just need to joke on something that is actually possible! haha!

The funny (and true) part...I confirmed my order for my No-Slip last night through PORC (Alex). Sorry Aussie, you suck, and you lose!

DrSockMonkey said:
Sad thing is next year on april fools someone will do the same thing on this thread...

Strangly, i genuinly believe we will have aussies for the 8.25 by 4/1 next year.

Just not for the tracklock model.

cal said:
Strangly, i genuinly believe we will have aussies for the 8.25 by 4/1 next year.

Just not for the tracklock model.

May be the case.:dunno:
Thing is, noone will want one by then. Seems like most have or are going with another choice and were tired of promises and the waiting.

Well mine just came in Yesterday and I ordered it today. Sit on that for a little while

BruceB83 said:

my thoughts exactly. oh well. i got the no-slip. works great.

I have been conversing w/the rep for aussie, via PM, and this is the latest from last week.

aussielocker said:
raypla said:
aussielocker said:
raypla said:
aussielocker said:
raypla said:
Is the locker in production for 8.25 29 spline yet? Very interested
12/13/07
We are waiting for the new axle spline broach to arrive from the manufacturer and once we have that in Australia the full manufacturing will restart.

How long once the broach has arrived will the product be available? And how far from now will this be? I won't hold you to it.

The broach has been on order for months and they take their time about making them, so we dont have a schedule yet. Our best guess is that we will see the products in our USA stocks in about the end of March.

Well it's now April, any update?
4/5/08

Yes, the factory advised us that in March the tooling was put into manufacturing. So, we are seeing positive progress finally!! We are as anxious as our customers to get this model out of Australia and into our warehouse and the market.

This seems to sound promising, or do you think its just a bunch of :spam:

believe8vx.jpg

haha, this thread makes me laugh. I feel your pain I really do. After waiting a year after they were "supposed" to be done I finally bought a No-Slip for my D60 front.

I wouldn't hold your breath about the 8.25 being done any time soon. The tooling for the 35 Spline D60 has been done since late 2006 and last I checked they still don't have them into production.

I guess it would be fantasy to expect them to consider much less build a 30 spline for the Dana 30 so we can upgrade the axles.

Im sure they would do it.

Check back in late spring hasta

recently upgraded to a 29 spline, and am interested in this locker. i hope this last update wasn't just more hot air...

Last edited:
Back