• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are we there yet?

I'll be ready to go in about 2 weeks.

I have no idea when I will be ready.

got the perches on the 8.8 last night.
Gotta clean it up, make the brakes good and bolt it under my junk this week.

203 and 205 is in. A friend sugested plexglass for floor boards! :roflmao: I ordered driveshafts today!

plexi glass... now there's an idea! kinda like a glass bottom boat...

MELKORsXJ said:
plexi glass... now there's an idea! kinda like a glass bottom boat...
Been done search OT. FLoor is in. DS are here. New control arms are here. Looks like a wrenching weekend.

8.8 is in
need to finish up some brake line routing stuff and get the e-brakes hooked up.

Waiting on some parts. Winch bushing, vss, fix ignition issue, install shocks, install front bumper and winch, and put seating back in. That is what is left to do. I would like to do a URE shake down but am unsure if it will happen. :wow:

So close to being done! TB bracket needs tweaking, winch controler needs mounting, shocks, rock rails, and air filter. Those are the gotta finish. Would like to get the VSS in, in cab winch control, and the Staun BL's in.

Have yet to build rear bumper/tire carrier & rock rails ,and e-brake cables for 8.8, and reweld drivers seat frame (previous owner was a fat boy I guess),that might be about it...........I can't believe i'm almost done!

92 2door 5.5R.E TnT longarms,30spline hp30,super8.8 ARBs 4.56 35s WarnM8000

Yes it is a 5 speed, but I think I have the time for everything next weekend, ........famous last words.:wow:

Back