• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April fools Evans Run

Ok so I spoke to tim a few minutes ago and since he isn't sure if he will be making this run or not I will be taking over the run.

This run will be on saturday april 2nd at evans creek orv park.

Time:
we need to discuss a time to meet at either the Y before evans creek or in town somewhere. I would prefer to meet early at the Y because there will be a lot of people up there and I need to find a spot for my truck and trailer.

Requirements:
As stated by tim and some of my own
-atleast 33" tires
-full size spare tire
-tow points front and rear
-a two strap
-atleast one locker (due to the amount of snow currently at evans)

I would like to get an accurate count of who all will be there. I will most likely be leading the group. Please post up if you plan on going or if you have any questions

If you need to reach me directly my cell number is 253-334-5163 feel free to call or text me. My name is Branden for those who don't know me

Thanks Branden!! I really hope to make this trip, but family first. Branden knows Evans like the back of his hand. Anyone that goes on the 2nd will have a great time.

there is a cherokeeforum run that day that is meeting at the main parking lot at 9am. i am thinking we get on the trail by 8.

post up so we know how many are going on this trip

I'm plannin on going. 8 am is a bit early for me lol I work seccond shif thant and I never been there so can I follow some one. Also should ad cb as a strong reccamendation.

Lookin foward to wheelin with ya

You guys are leaving too early for me. I will be hitting the trails at 9:00 with the cherokeeforum guys and my fellow Tilted Wheelers. Its probably best to split into a couple groups anyways. Having too many rigs in a group can really slow things down.

I'm beguining to think I'm out. I herd dom people say there was still 20 some inches of snow up there. I have had my fill of snow wheelin for the year. Ill def go after things thawed out

well if no one is planning on going from naxja maybe i will just go with the cherokeeforum guys

Branden, again thanks for taking over this thread. My fiance finally got her final schedule for April and she is definately working on the 2nd. :rattle:

I really hope that people show up to this. It should be a great time and if you have never been before, Branden will be a great tour guide through Evans!!!

I look forward to wheelin with ya this summer!!

I'm out as well. I took on a bug project to make some money for the Jeep hobby which needs to get done as soon as possible.

Im down! I meet all the requirements. Just saved your number branden. So is this thing on or not? When and where with what group lol? My number is 206 307 7313.
-Scott

well im running with the cherokeeforum group now. we will be meeting at like 830 at the main parking lot at the begining of the 311. hitting the trails by 9. i will be at the parking lot at the Y just aftr the one lane bridge between 730 and 745am to park my truck and trailer. youve got my number so hit me up

Have fun Branden!! Post up some pictures after your run!

You guys might want to call the ranger district to see if it will actually open this weekend. As of yesterday the road up to evans wasnt plowed so equipment could be used to remove the eco-blocks............

road is completely fine and blocks are moved. already spoken with rangers the gate will be open tomorow morning at 9am

i will try to take as many as possible! should be a good time!

Back