• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone

Dirk Pitt said:
The time changes in Indiana now.

Just hasn't happened yet.

So, your telling me that next year it will help right? Still all screwed up this year though.

If Thursday and Friday are going to be anything like today, I might be talked into leaving - NOW! Or maybe sleeping in the truck Friday night is the best I can do.
I'm ready to wheel. Having missed last year bit.
I'm thinking we're going to have to take a few beers along, because that "ran outta beer" deal at Pizza Hut was flat out WRONG!
\

Well, I don't think we can get Matthew to leave any earlier, but I agree with you. I am ready to get out of here!

Nope...I could almost skip it this year. Hopefully when I get there and see you guys again my mood will improve.

Grumpy ole Rev

Hey Grumpy Old Man, snap out of it. You know you can't wait to see all us goof balls again. Smoke a stogie and get in a better mood. Would hate to have to wrap you up in that expensive soft top and roll you down one of the hills!

We're rolling in around noon tomorrow.

Hope to catch the afternoon trail rides.

I'll be on my way bright and early Friday mornin... finally dive into the winterfest deal and finally get to meet ya'll. Just have a few last minute things to take care of and pick up before tomorrow. Probably stop at wally world and get myself a nice lil "flag" to slap on my antenna. Get my sleeping bag out and collect some snacks and a few other necessities. Can't wait to finally get out there and meet some of you. Now, so long as I don't break anything so I can drive home too. Se ya'll soon...

Mike

Arriving Sat AM

I'll be there early at the campground to see who's around at 730/8AM tomorrow. Bringing my stuff to sleep in the Jeep if I decide to camp or not,etc. party1:

Back