• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Near Fort Collins? I need some help

Alwinearcher

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys.. I am looking at a XJ for sale in Fort collins CO..
anyways, its a long ways away from me, and I would LOVE for someone to take a peak at it for me before I travel all the way over there...
Anyone think they could take a peak at it for me?:D

I know whe have a few guys in Ft. Collins thats should sound off here.....maybe?
If not I might be able to hit it up saturday if I don't head south for some tires. I have a hockey game tonight and friday then sunday family stuff down south and Ft is north of me about 45 min or so.

Thanks for the reply..
I really like the looks of the rig.. Its not cheap, but the right year to go with my wreck, and i like the setup.. Its just hard to tell from the pictures.

If the seller can live without it long enough to get it over to Greeley I can put it up on a rack here @ work and check it over.. Greeley's a 1/2 hour from Ft Collins

Sounds like you have it covered though.

Looks decent. Not sure about the price, though. Seems a little high, but I can't say much since I don't have much invested in mine yet.

Too bad it'll be a couple weeks before I make it over there, but you seem to have it covered now.

That looks like a NAXJA sticker in the lower left rear window - maybe the seller will contact you here....

Teellandor said:
Looks decent. Not sure about the price, though. Seems a little high, but I can't say much since I don't have much invested in mine yet.

Too bad it'll be a couple weeks before I make it over there, but you seem to have it covered now.

Yeah it does seem a bit high, but the guys got alot into it.. Ill prob be talking price with the guy once my buddy checks it out..

Back