• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone here wear Chaco's?

Silver60th

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know if you guys wear sandals alot, but Chaco's are pretty kick ass if you haven't gotten some (no, this isn't an advertisement thread). I got a pair last year and figured I would write a review.

I have rock climbed in them, mountain climbed, trail ran, and canoed/swam in them. They have never come off. I throw them in the wash when they get dirty. They have held up well so far...only a little bit of fray above one of my big toes. I kinda wish I hadn't bought the black ones though haha.

Chaco's are like the 4x4 sandal. They are a trail/river running shoe with a really rugged tread. I got the Z/1's, but I suggest the Z/2's if you want something that will snug up to your foot even better.

CHZ2UN2MN-BLKtif.png

Plus, if you ever wear out the sandals, the buckles/straps/sole can be replaced.

(and one last time, this isn't an advertisement thread, just thought I would turn you guys on to something awesome)

Last edited:
i love my chacos, i used to be a teva guy but i found these and are never going back

I also love a good pair of air jesus'

I dislike sandals.
What I hate more is guys wearing flip flops with jeans.

I prefer TEVA's I don't like the piece that goes bbetween my toes. between my toes!

dang, down here around chattanooga chaco z2's are THE thing to have and everyone wears them year round including the ladies, all the hot young things have a pair to go with their TNF denali fleece and nalgene bottle.

dang, down here around chattanooga chaco z2's are THE thing to have and everyone wears them year round including the ladies, all the hot young things have a pair to go with their TNF denali fleece and nalgene bottle.

Harry pits too i bet! :cheers:

I normally rock the blue old school 3-stripes around the house, but I did buy a pair of Keens for the Seattle->San Fran bike trip I did in May cause I needed a rain or shine shoe:
1407418.jpg

yeah, i do too much welding for this, not too mention i have a lot of things i could spend my 80 bux on... i do have some crocs i wear in public showers and on canoe trips....

if you guys havent seen these yet. vibram has a shoe/sandal type of footwear called the five fingers. i have a pair and they are niice. im always barefoot, so these fit me quite well. walking in the woods with these or running feels completely natural.

Back