• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone down for K2 on Memorial weekend?

I have a buddy with a camper, so I will be bunking at the RV park in town. Hope you see you guys at the drivers meeting Sat morning!

yall better post pictures. and don't use driving home as an excuse Blaise, I know you have a tow rig.

No, I have no funds. Good news though, My replacement tire for the one I split at Gilmer from discount is only back-ordered another 7 weeks.

Just got back. Scott and I had a great time, especially with the fact that it was soooo empty today. Definitely a little different from the original K-rocks but fun nonetheless. Pics to come.

It was a good time. Now major breakages. I smashed up my xfer case xmember, and my temp sending unit went out on hannibal lector ( bad when its almost 100 out), but the jeep made it back out under its own power. Ill get some pics up later today or tommorrow.

Here are some of mine

K2060.jpg

K2065.jpg

K2070.jpg

K2078.jpg

K2087.jpg

K2091.jpg

K2084.jpg

K2079.jpg

K2066.jpg

K2065.jpg

Here's some of Scott and I on the first trail we did, fenceline methinks.
P1030093.jpg

P1030095.jpg

P1030097.jpg

P1030105.jpg

Later on in the back 40, just playing around.
P1030119.jpg

P1030122.jpg

Hey, whats wrong with tie rod and diff?
P1030124.jpg

I guess me beating on my axles explains why I've got a oil spot the size of a basketball under my rear diff now. Lube lockers on order.

Oh yeah, Cap'n Texas showed up too.
P1030125.jpg

Not as much fun you guys had...by the pics at least.

your tie-rod looks like mine from a year ago

K2 is the best park i've been to. Those were the hardest trails i've ever run. My junk held up well until our last run on Monday morning. I had my hydro assist ram mounted just above my axle side trackbar mount and the ram ended up destroying the mount. Back to the drawing board. I'll definately add some internal stops to the ram now. blaise

I think I still like the old k-rocks better, but this is still definitely a fun and challenging park.

Back