• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone down for K2 on Memorial weekend?

How much is it this year? I remember last year for the closing event it was around $100

well after Gilmer this year a hundred doesn't sound so bad because as I remember it included bar b q and and some local concerts

How much is it this year? I remember last year for the closing event it was around $100

From their site:

Memorial Day Weekend Bash
Wheeling Saturday, Sunday, and Monday till 3 P.M.
You can arrive Friday, April 30, after 2 PM
John D Hale Band will play Sunday night for the event
Event Fees are $85 per Driver and $35 per passenger and kids under 12 are free

They serve one dinner during the weekend which is included. It's pretty nice.
blaise

i think im just gonna try and do a day trip, ill have to email him and see if its cheaper that way....

I may have to work that Saturday so a day trip on Sunday would be good for me. I'll be they don't offer day trip prices.

I might have the weekend off work now, so I will be heading down Friday evening with some guys from my local club. I'll Look for you guys down there

I should be off the whole weekend. Dunno if I'll camp out the whole time......who will be?

look for me... i'll be driving the green xj, and here are pics of the guys that will be in my wheelin group

Me (Art)

P1020963.jpg

Brandon and his TJ
P1020957.jpg

Shawn in his 94 SAS'd Yota
P1020956.jpg

Gary and his 87 xj
69536c9a.jpg

Ben with his 82 yota truggy thing
P1020976.jpg

Finances and some stuff I need to do around the house may keep me from going....unless they do a 1 day pass.

here you go Will I found this on the forum they are on.

This is a three day event with a big crowd. Unfortunately, we cannot effectively police who paid for: Sat only, Sat - Sun wheeling, no BBQ, I'm staying in town, I'm not going to listen to the band, I dont want the raffle, etc...SO, the prices above are what you will have to pay if you arrive Fri night or Sat during the day. (Keep in mind that a Jeep Jamboree event is $295 per person and $150/kid over 5).

If you arrive Sunday morning, you will only have to pay the two day rate of $50/driver. If you arrive Sunday after dark or Monday morning you will only have to pay the $35/driver rate.

i might try and make it out monday morning. is anyone wheeling monday, or just leaving then?

I could do a caravan out there with you. I think they wrap up at 3 on Monday but if we got there early enough, should still be some time.

On a side note, you doing any more fab work or wrenching this weekend?

yes and yes what do you need to get done? im going to attempt to do the long arm this weekend.........

Nothing specifically...maybe change my shafts out to fix popping ujoints.

Just wanted to come over maybe and help with the longarm build. My wife is going to H-town for the day on Saturday.

im gonna do it at my work so you are more than welcome, we can do the shafts as well if you want. Ill have the cross member done and the mounts for the uppers done by friday (crosses fingers).

Back