• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another shooting....

Well, assholes like you shouldn't mind a little more feces.:passgas:
care to refute any of the points made in the video I linked, or are you going to ignore it in favor of things you can more easily make fun of?

They're starting to use 3D printers to make replacement organs for humans, so I think it's safe to assume we'll see gun parts in the not too distant future, and guns within decades.

you can down load the 3D CAD files of most guns, i found the files to make an AR-15 4 or 5 years ago, this is nothing new. it's not illegal anyway, they make "80%" receivers that you buy then finish machine yourself. not illegal.

thinking that 3D scanners bring something new to the table is just wrong. i have access to a 3D printer as well, i could have a receiver printed out in less than a day.

http://grabcad.com/library/tag/ar15
http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/cad/

http://bit.ly/XcN2ub

google search gives you a lot so no need for that 3D scanner.
Untitled-3_zps36c55d73.png

also the NRA shooting game doesn't promote VIOLENCE, but safe real life shooting and what not. i am not saying we need to change things but when everything around you contains death and destruction don't be surprised that we are violent. the news networks show it all day every day, bend the truth to get better ratings, why do you think this shooting hasn't gone away yet like the last ones? 20 dead kids gets your attention, gets ratings, and yes the anti gun people LOVE THIS!!!! they finally have ONE thing to shove in everyone's face saying "OMG OMG OMG i told you so" see lets take this away from millions of Americans just because ONE **** bag did something bad.

it's the world we live in, deal with it. there are much more important things to deal with than gun laws or regulations, oh idk.... say maybe the debt this country is in? economic growth? i mean ya thats a good idea, unemployment is stupid high so lets make gun laws that shut down a billion dollar a year industry, force millions into unemployment, loss of tax revenue, and the many many other things no one thinks of.

Last edited:
care to refute any of the points made in the video I linked, or are you going to ignore it in favor of things you can more easily make fun of?

OK, I'll bite.
I have heard it all too many times before, Kastein. You know my stance. It is too late for weapons bans. That horse has already left the stable.
But I side with most law enforcement on this actually. More guns in the hands of the good guys, means unfortunately, more guns in the hands of bad guys.
Cops I have actually talked to say every gun permit is another potential street gun. Cause, not everyone is a 100% responsible gun owner.
I know a girl who has a CC permit, and to tell the truth, I am scared shitless every time she flashes it. She is so incompetent, I would actually like to SEE her permit to believe it. She is an accident waiting to happen. But I know there are responsible CCers out there, and hurrah to all the unknown heroes. She might not represent the masses of CCers, but then again.....she's not alone.

Last edited:
Did you read the whole post, or just zero in on that?
Go back to square one. And s. l. o. w. l. y. read it again. It really is self explanatory.

oh I read the whole thing, before you edited it, and it still doesn't make sense.

You are making the assumption that all legally owned firearms will at one point become "street guns"

and given that I have several firearms that are nearly 100 years old and never been used in a crime I would refute that assumption.

also, I'd like to see who "most law enforcement" is, because that's not the thinking of at least two police chiefs and one sherriff that I know.

420 is just making stuff up.

law enforcement most definitely, without question, supports private gun ownership and possesion by civilians in and outside the home (carry).

420 is just making stuff up.

law enforcement most definitely, without question, supports private gun ownership and possesion by civilians in and outside the home (carry).

Not where I live.
And I am not making the assumption that all guns end up in the wrong hands. Just some of them.
So stop putting words in my mouth 87 manche

Did you read the whole post, or just zero in on that?
Go back to square one. And s. l. o. w. l. y. read it again. It really is self explanatory.

I read it. Just solidified my opinion that you are a complete idiot. I come from a family filled with LEO's. none of them or none of the officers they work with feel like this. I'm sure there are cops out there that do but they are in the minority. I'm sure the media outlets spend a lot of time hunting them down for soundbites though.

Not where I live.
And I am not making the assumption that all guns end up in the wrong hands. Just some of them.
So stop putting words in my mouth 87 manche

I didn't, you did, and I should have been smart enough to quote it before you changed it.

I read it. Just solidified my opinion that you are a complete idiot. I come from a family filled with LEO's. none of them or none of the officers they work with feel like this. I'm sure there are cops out there that do but they are in the minority. I'm sure the media outlets spend a lot of time hunting them down for soundbites though.
I want to throw something completely different into this entire conversation. To me, this post is so closed minded it's unreal. So you believe that because the majority agrees with your position, your right by default and everyone else is an idiot?? It's a good thing all of humanity doesn't think this way or we would still believe the earth was flat and the sun orbited the Earth, since that was the "majority" of public belief in the past; so it was said to be true. You can never discredit anything based on nothing but personal opinion. And that is the reason we have 30+ pages on this, everyone has a different opinion and everyone thinks that they are "right", when in reality no one is right, including myself.

I just re-watched a series of movies recently on Netflix that seemed to explain all human problems and suffering, and the causes of them. Google Zeitgeist. I can't come close to summarizing all the information in these movies because there is just so much to digest. This is the trailer to their second movie, I felt it covers most of the topics they talk about. The reason I posted this here, is because of what is said right around the 3 minute mark. EVERYONE, no matter what side your on, should watch this: it has nothing to do with gun control, at all...but is relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEgtI3N8m1Y

The idea of one-ness was most of the basis of my gun control arguments. Why do we need guns if we're all the same? Now I kind of realize that the machine we live in will NEVER be free of violence from guns or anything else....no matter what we do. I will push gun control no longer after watching and understanding what Zeitgeist is saying. As a future engineer myself, I hope to be a part of building a world based off of science and logic instead of money and politics. Because scientists and engineers solve problems, money and politicians...don't.

I only called one person an idiot and it wasn't because of a single post. I called him that because every post he makes is so mind numbingly, pathetically stupid that just reading his crap is likely to cause retardation and possibly even brain death.

As far as the rest of your post. Blah blah blah. Seriously. You aren't going to change the mind of anyone here and obviously we aren't going to change yours so why keep trying?

OK, I'll bite.
I have heard it all too many times before, Kastein. You know my stance. It is too late for weapons bans. That horse has already left the stable.
But I side with most law enforcement on this actually. More guns in the hands of the good guys, means unfortunately, more guns in the hands of bad guys.
Cops I have actually talked to say every gun permit is another potential street gun. Cause, not everyone is a 100% responsible gun owner.
I know a girl who has a CC permit, and to tell the truth, I am scared shitless every time she flashes it. She is so incompetent, I would actually like to SEE her permit to believe it. She is an accident waiting to happen. But I know there are responsible CCers out there, and hurrah to all the unknown heroes. She might not represent the masses of CCers, but then again.....she's not alone.
The few police officers I know personally are 100% in favor of the 2nd amendment. I'd guess that police in favor of vs against 2nd amendment rights is divided more along political and sociological boundaries (big city cop? small town cop? etc) than whether or not they are a police officer.

The few police officers I know personally are 100% in favor of the 2nd amendment. I'd guess that police in favor of vs against 2nd amendment rights is divided more along political and sociological boundaries (big city cop? small town cop? etc) than whether or not they are a police officer.

I agree. Big city cops opinion is different from rural sheriffs etc.

I only called one person an idiot and it wasn't because of a single post. I called him that because every post he makes is so mind numbingly, pathetically stupid that just reading his crap is likely to cause retardation and possibly even brain death.

You are dumber than a bag of truck drivers.:dunce:

Here is a thought. 2nd Amendment gives citizens the right ot have guns, the Supreme Court has already ruled once on private ownership of weapons. I think we all agree on that, it's pretty clear in The Constitution even if the past administration once said it was only a piece of paper and the current administartion doesn't care for it either.

What if one permit for one gun was issued to every citizen over a certain age. That citizen could use their permit one of three ways. either (1) Purchase one weapon of their choosing. (2) Sell their permit to another citizen who could then own two guns because they would have two permits. (3) Sell their permit to the local PD for a $100 gift card aka gun buy back.

2nd Amendment is upheld, a citizen could still have a gun, those that want to own more than one weapon still have the ability, and those foolish enough to turn in weapons for gift cards still have that opportunity.

What about those of us responsible gun owners who like to collect them? Not to horde them. Not because we believe the world is ending but for the plain and simple reason that we appreciate high quality, well made machinery. Why should we have to go through the added expense and stress of searching for someone's permit that's for sale.

Tom if I didn't know better I would say that sounds like it comes from the very big city mentality of owning more than a couple of guns is somehow hoarding.

My whole family collects guns. Not some super fancy über assault guns but just guns. Handguns, .22 rifles, old lever action cowboy guns, German Lugers, shot guns, and yes those horribly evil so called "assault weapons" why is this considered to be such an evil thing? .

I almost want to add Urban Yan on facebook. The gun control crowd over there seem to have run out of things to reply with vs me and Nate :laugh2:

Back