• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Humboldt-Cherokee Blog.

get a JY case for 50$. then get a brand new SYE kit for 180$. put the SYE on the new case. pull yours off. sell it for like 40$ with said issues. there ya go.

I have an IRO hack n tap that I bought but never used and was never able to sell. Brand new, yours for cheap if you want it. Just throwing the option out there if you wanted to get a JY case and put a h&t on it. I also have the flange w/seal in case you get an older NP231.

Sweet, I'll keep that in mind.

We have one junkyard here, keep that in mind guys. And it usually gets JUNK. And the prices are high.

But I'll check it out

I decided to spool my winch all the way out yesterday, I never actually did the full initial spooling method with the rope (spooling it on with weight so the rope doesn't get crushed and kinked)

The rope was pretty smashed from the hard pull I did at Slickrock, but there was no damage. I hooked it up to our WJ up the hill, and reeled all 90 feet or so in, with the xj running in neutral, I'm really impressed with this winch. It works great.

Washed it too.

photo.jpg

That winch did work rather well... Next time you will take the other line and you won't need it.

As of October 11th, I've owned my xj for 5 years. Over 48,000 miles later, and it's still going strong.

Jeepprogression.png

Still working on my jeep as always, here's my girl driving it haha.
579546_10200926873035605_646175744_n.jpg

I just recently changed the brakes, the front calipers were shot, I had them lock up multiple times last summer leaving me stuck.
943074_10201173685805770_88235453_n.jpg

Got a set of wagner front calipers loaded with pads, and I also had to replace one rear caliper, the bleeder snapped off.

Most of my time has been dedicated to my local history stuff, the group I volunteer for, the Timber Heritage Association has been really busy. We own and operate 2 Gyspy type locomotive at the local state park, I got to engineer and fire both of them.

482537_557578600954272_819184505_n.jpg

Back