• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Humboldt-Cherokee Blog.

Jeeez. They're proud of it.

I'll try to find an advance adapters deal. Thanks anyway Kelly.

Just offering my Superlift 50% discount to save you some bucks. Same for anyone else who can use it (You know, they do have a nice lift for my '06 Grand Cherokee that would be sweet...).

I paid $616.92 for my Advance Adapters HD SYE and CV driveshaft last January. (Rubicon Express part number: RE1811 SYE and RE1860-325 23.5" driveshaft).

Last edited:
Or just get the whole T-case from someone like Jon when he parts a Jeep out for 220 already installed in the transfer case :)

Last edited:
Thanks ED!!! Im 19!

I got some decent money this year, so I plan on buying a set of bosch 4 hole fuel injectors from precision auto injectors.

Gains seem to be 1-2 mpg. That will save me some fueling up time, and for going back to the bay, it will help out. I average about 17mpg on the freeway, so every bit helps.

I had a good day today, but a rough morning. (It was a birthday party on saturday night forsure.)

Thanks ED!!! Im 19!

I got some decent money this year, so I plan on buying a set of bosch 4 hole fuel injectors from precision auto injectors.

Gains seem to be 1-2 mpg. That will save me some fueling up time, and for going back to the bay, it will help out. I average about 17mpg on the freeway, so every bit helps.

I had a good day today, but a rough morning. (It was a birthday party on saturday night forsure.)

17mpg after the 4.56 swap?

and Happy Birthday!

yes that sure beats my 12mpg on the freeway with 4.56s and 35s

we won't talk about city mpg........................

I got 14 on my last tank. That was to and from Hollister, wheeling while there, and driving around town a few days. Usually I get more like 12-13 city if I'm nice to it

Anyways, happy late birthday!

i get 13.4 all day long, regardless of driving on highway or city

Back