• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9th Annual Thanksgiving Run

597e7423c8f67818d4c3531f9037499f.jpg

We may make it up there Friday morning and head home Sunday. We have plans right now for the dunes. If the weather is too crappy for that then we will be there with you guys. How far in is horse camp? Is it on the power line rd?

:party:Im glad you guys are planning on making it. its been a while. And with the ability to use your brakes on trail. I bet your itching to get back out there.

Bronze.

Yes it has, and yes I am! Still in need if rear drive line: '95XJ, 4.0/AX15/NP231/8.25...don't trust mine...chipped an ear doing ujoints...:flamemad:

Hey, Curtis... It's Keith, had the orange '74 Ramcharger couple years ago... Need a stock rear driveline for my '95 XJ. ..4.0/AX15/NP231/8.25... Chipped an ear doing ujoints... Just wondering if you have one, or maybe one in the yard...

Thx, man! Gonna miss ya @ Turkey Run!

I'm going to ask again... Is the horse camp Stagecoach off of the power line rd? If so it looks like there's only 10 camp spots in there. Thanks in advance:)

Paddlernate if you showed up at 930 the group will definitely still be there.

Sneaky, Yes it is. There is plenty of room.

Thank you nightfoam. I assume room for a 31 foot trailer? Also have we wheeled together before? I remember your screen name from PNW adventures or something like that. I had a HUMMER H3 on a few runs with those guys and took my Chevy Colorado that was lifted a few too.

Doesn't look like the weather is what we'd want for dune ridding so there's a very good chance we will be there Friday. I know a few of ya. Looking forward to some good fun on the trails.

Re: Re: 9th Annual Thanksgiving Run

Thank you nightfoam. I assume room for a 31 foot trailer? Also have we wheeled together before? I remember your screen name from PNW adventures or something like that. I had a HUMMER H3 on a few runs with those guys and took my Chevy Colorado that was lifted a few too.
Yeah there are a few pull through sites. Colorado sounds familiar, not sure if we went on a run together though. Guess we'll find out on Friday.

Hey, Curtis... It's Keith, had the orange '74 Ramcharger couple years ago... Need a stock rear driveline for my '95 XJ. ..4.0/AX15/NP231/8.25... Chipped an ear doing ujoints... Just wondering if you have one, or maybe one in the yard...

Thx, man! Gonna miss ya @ Turkey Run!

I can look and see.we only have 13 yards now.:scared:

Thanks, Curtis, but John found one for me;-) What I'd really like to find is a factory front skid plate!

Looks like we'll be coming up Friday, leaving Saturday!

Last edited:
Back