• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9th Annual Thanksgiving Run

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
While some people associate Thanksgiving with spending time with family, and eating tasty dinners. Some of us here in the NWC associate it with camping out for a weekend of wheeling and good times!

What: The NWC's 9th annual Thanksgiving Run, a weekend of camping, wheeling, and good times!

Where: Tillamook State Forest, Oregon

When: November 27-30, 2014

Who: Everyone is invited, we just ask that you act responsibly and come prepared for the weather and trails.

Camping: Base camp for the festivities and day runs will be, Horescamp, located within the Tillamook State Forest. Campsites are $10 a night, $2 per extra vehicle, pay your site fees please! If you plan on camping, please try and bring some firewood for the community fire.

Directions: From the Gales Creek Shell station (last chance for gas and Oregon ORV Permit) continue along highway 6 for approximately seven miles. When you reach the summit of the pass turn left at the Browns Camp / Rogers Camp turnoff. Stay right at the T, and follow the Stagecoach Horsecamp signs into camp. This route is RV and trailer friendly.
Looking forward to another great year! :cheers:
IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Me too! Just hope its not monsoon status.....

You can count me in for at least a day run...

I'll be there. and I'll likely be bringing along my friend Dustin, (Purple ZJ at NWF a few years ago) in his newely acquired 93 XJ

Ugh, girlfriend's coworker has a wedding Sunday afternoon and now the gf has to work a couple hours Sunday morning. So much for staying Saturday night too.

We'll still be there but no wheeling for Nightfoam, tranny is on its way out in the XJ. Maybe we'll grab some passenger seats or just get drunk in camp for three days.

Back