• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 xj

chvynova-71

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about selling my xj to fund the buggy and buy a trailer. Im not committed yet but am giving it some thought. Specs are as follows...

1996 xj, 4.0, auto, ice cold a/c, 170k miles,
8" iron rock long arm kit
Doetsch Tech 8000s front
Rancho 5000 rear
Liquid iron leaf sliders
Ruffstuff +2 perches
35" goodyear MTRs with spare on cragar soft 8's ~ 70% tread
2x6 boxed rockers
Crok steering brace
Rustys steering box brace
Rustys HD steering
Lock right lockers front and rear
Solid diff covers
Iron rock rear axle truss
Disc braked 27 spline 8.25
JCR tcase skid
Cb
Iron rock sye
4.56 G2 gears
Throttle body spacer
K&N
Yellow top optima

Cut and fold on the rear.
Hood vents
Tcase clocked up 10*
Extra d30 shafts, driveshafts, new unit bearings, new radiator, new ignition switch, new water pump and tstat.
I am sure I am missing a few things.

$4800 obo
6028193620 call or pm
I will get a few pics up asap. Like I said, no big hurry but may pull the trigger for the right offer. Partial cash+ trade possible. A decent dual axle trailer and cash would be ideal.

Do it and get a Toyota. For that same price you'd have a far more capable rig built with top of the line quality parts.

You are required to receive 20 lashings for that comment on a jeep forum. Prettysure its in the bylaws.

I know little about Toyota but have seen quite a few that have been beat to hell and are still going strong. Sorry but Toyota is not my first choice.

Back