• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 XJ, locked f/r, swampers, hacked up, trail rig

woody431

NAXJA Forum User
OK well I thought I was going to be OK owning two jeeps, but I dont think im going to be able to do it right now. The specs are:

95 XJ country
spray painted flat black
150k miles, 4.0 HO
AW4, 231 case
D30, 8.25 axles
34x10.5" SS LTB, pretty much brand new, no street miles
Welded spiders f/r
Snorkel
brand new starter and alternator
newer battery (jul 05)
doorless
roof cut behind back doors
the fenders are cut out pretty good, the front end is taken off (headlights, grille, etc)
rear 1/4's are cut also
newer driver side front axle and u-joint. spicer 260s
no carpet, racing stlye plastic driver seat setup for 5pt harness, temporary mount, base is solid, theres some wood mounting the seat to the 2x2 bracket for mock up.
tail light boxes removed and some poison spyder LED lights are installed
2x6 front core support with 1.75" DOM stinger

I planned on putting a cage in it and some new axles, but right now I just cant afford it and I need to get rid of it.

I have some work to do on it to get it ready to sell then Ill snap some pics if anyone is interested.

$1800 obo. Located in Virden, IL. its a very capable wheeler for the midwest, I simply cannot afford it right now. I plan on getting another XJ when I get a new job but right now my ZJ is taking my money and I gotta pay for it b/c the bank has the title.

Ill get the work done soon and get some still shots of it. Email me at [email protected] or PM me here

its a homeade snorkel, not an ARB, it runs through the hood and up the A pillar, its pretty much made for function over form

8pRu8X5cUlTpuRQWHwO1CPjwU2NL.jpg

118mycl.jpg

The XJ will be sold with 32" BFG M/T's on 15x8" AR outlaw II's in the 1800 dollar price, the swampers can be included for $2000. They are mounted on 15x8" chrome steel wheels.

Yeah I still have it. It will need a new hub+wheel bearing on the driver side. Let me know. I dont know where seneca is, but im about 30 minutes south of springfield.

Back