• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8th Annual Turkey Day Run!

I'm looking like I'll come up Friday mid afternoon sometime. I'm not sure really how to get up to horse camp though.. Would it be possible to make a time to meet up with some one at the staging area maybe?

I'm looking like I'll come up Friday mid afternoon sometime. I'm not sure really how to get up to horse camp though.. Would it be possible to make a time to meet up with some one at the staging area maybe?

It's easy, just drive past Rogers, stay right and follow the signs. There are signs right?

Pouring down rain at night with low visibility, Why? What would I be proving by not taking the easier flat route?

I tow up Rutherford.
Ryan, I physically weigh more, and Am Bigger than your trailer.. Infact, I bet your trailer has an attachment for a Schwinn

I'm heading up Sat. morning.
For those who are camping over the weekend, what's the plans for staging that morning?
Meet up and depart from Horse Camp?
Stage elsewhere?
Time?

Had new tires put on the tow rig today. All I have left to do is zip in my rear window, throw some firewood in the bed and load it on the trailer. Hopefully everything go's well and I'll be leaving by 10am Friday.

Enroute!
yhejuduj.jpg

Back