• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8th Annual Turkey Day Run!

I imagine anyone is invited, provided they come with a NAXJA member ... My first time up I was invited by a member .. and the rest is history, as they say... lol

Wish I could make thus run, I'll be in CA for a funeral. Hopefully next year.

you haven't met mopar440 yet! no need to be fear full. just common out. most ALL obsticles have a bypass.

Bronze.

4x works but the shocks make the worst sound when your locked into 4x. Imagine the sound of a gun shout in your rig cause the shocks are so shot. When I grab the shock I can move it side to side not good

New shocks after seeing some pics need a lift to play. So nxt year I hopefully will be able to come and play.:wierd:

I'm at 2.5-3 inches of lift and stock shockswity 31", I did plenty fine with my jeep. first time I was at my stock ish height(upcountry lift) and 235's and still did just fine, just make sure your tie rod is beefed up lol

IMG_4694.jpg
No lift no lockers no traction tires but still getting it done.

You'd be surprised just how capable a stock XJ can be.
I used to have a set of (blue) OEM style shocks laying around somewhere.
I think at one point I had given them BMIKES.
But I think he may have given them back(?) I dunno, I'll take a look for them, but my garage is a frickin mess right now. Maybe Brandon can shed some light on this.....
(if i can find them, they're yours for the taking)

But I think he may have given them back(?) I dunno, I'll take a look for them, but my garage is a frickin mess right now. Maybe Brandon can shed some light on this.....
Sounds cool yea I know what a stock XJ can do I had one several years ago and loved it thats why I got one again. This one has a lot of potential the P.O. was an idiot. My 1st XJ took me on mild trails at Evens Creek and other areas. I will post pics of it after I scan the photos.

I believe you did too, a whole ago. I haven't seen them in my garage for a long time, I'll take a deeper look around this weekend, but I don't think I have them anymore. Not quite sure where those got to..

Back