• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Thanksgiving Run

The wife and i will be there, if she works friday we will be up there after that. but were gonna shoot for thursday night! i will be in the dually with a camper!!!

going from a 5k trailer and a 2x4 chevy on street tires. to the 1.5k sleeper behind my jeep... im shure this will have a much better outcome. heay and im still disco'd from last years trip! bonus.

Bronze.

Just don't forget your axe :)

I have some repairs on the tire carrier. I will be there Sat for the day. Perhaps the weekend, but that depends... its just not weather I want to bring my boys along for camping. With all the debatchery, I don't think its a good idea.

We will see how it shakes out.

Besides

Just don't forget your axe :)

I have some repairs on the tire carrier. I will be there Sat for the day. Perhaps the weekend, but that depends... its just not weather I want to bring my boys along for camping. With all the debatchery, I don't think its a good idea.

We will see how it shakes out.

Besides

That's ok you can bring them I won't be there.

Dave

Cherokee's are for kids and women. Grown ups wheel Wranglers!

I'm thinking I'll be there thurs and fri night only

Looking over some old pics from the earlier years...

Night Run! These use to be fun, what happened?
IMG_0008.jpg

Anyone ever find out what happened to this guy?
IMG_0001.jpg

Rod use to have a thing for trying Mini Rubicon at night.
IMG_0011.jpg

Jeepforceone as a baby. Proof that my marker light did in fact work at one time.
P1010004.jpg

Virgin run up FB5.
Pb240028.jpg

Jeepboy381 and his old rig. Look at the trees on Mini Rubicon, and how filled in the trail was!
PB240004.jpg

Sometime $hit does happen. :tear:
IMG_0036.jpg

I'm starting to get that fuzzy feeling for this years run. It's going to be a good one. ;)

I'm starting to get that fuzzy feeling for this years run. It's going to be a good one.
Night runs: We need to restrain some of the members from "popping the bottle open" so we can make it happen!

x2 on the fuzzy feeling:chef:

You turned 21 !

Anyone ever find out what happened to this guy?
He's still around... heard he might make the thanksgiving run ;)

Rod use to have a thing for trying Mini Rubicon at night.
I cant even make it in the daytime anymore :bawl:

It's the MTRs, if you had gone with KM2s you wouldn't be having that problem. I'm probably out, going to do a closer run, until I have time to go over a few things I don't want to drive 3 hours.

It is easier to do a night run when it gets dark at 5 instead of 10. I'm definitely down for a night run (I'm actually prepared for that)

Back