• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Thanksgiving Run

i will be up there either late friday nightbut most likely saturday morning first thing. If you dont make space for my tent in the covered area I will kick all your asses and burn your jeeps.
Rod, do you want me to bring your disconnect gift certificate or do u need it before or can I sell it

i will be up there either late friday nightbut most likely saturday morning first thing. If you dont make space for my tent in the covered area I will kick all your asses and burn your jeeps.
Rod, do you want me to bring your disconnect gift certificate or do u need it before or can I sell it

You can burn it... my swaybar stuff was hacked off a long time ago :wave:

or sell it... but you will owe me a beer
icon10.gif

awhhhwawawwa. caugh it up,ill give you something to:flame:
Bronze.

Thinking this may be a day trip. I will know as it gets closer.

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

I may roll out with you for the day, depending on what day. I should have my Jeep rolling again, however I am not going to be doing anything but light wheeling, I will still be needing to do some fine tuning, also for the remainder of this year I plan on doing light wheeling and snow runs. I am not going to start beating on it until I get frame stiffeners installed.

Thinking this may be a day trip. I will know as it gets closer.

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

Heading down Thursday night, then I will spend 3 hours driving around trying to find horse camp

Back