• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

I'ma have to try and make this... Get back stateside on the 7th, leaves me with a couple weeks to fix 'up the Jeep and hope it holds together on the trail this time, heh.

Out as of now army buddy on leave and in town. This is his once a year trip full of shenanigans.

I plan on camping at least. I figure if nothing else, it'll be nice to get out in the woods and enjoy the rain and mud :)

It kept Scott out so at least it's doing it's job. :D
No.. i got past the filter.. but i was smart enough to turn around and just stay on the filter... no lockers, and no winch.. i was NOT going out of recovery strap range:roflmao:

Besides myself whos is thinking / going to drag their kids along?

My kids are pretty excited. The older they get the more they enjoy it.

Besides myself whos is thinking / going to drag their kids along?

My kids are pretty excited. The older they get the more they enjoy it.
Im 100% on bringing hayden, he asks about it ever 20mins.. :looney:
i know what you mean about the older they get, i went to his school yesterday and his little folder is full of "Jeeps" that he has drawn and colored. his teacher said he's very into "jeeps"

I guess im doing somethin right.:wave:

Im 100% on bringing hayden, he asks about it ever 20mins.. :looney:
i know what you mean about the older they get, i went to his school yesterday and his little folder is full of "Jeeps" that he has drawn and colored. his teacher said he's very into "jeeps"

I guess im doing somethin right.:wave:

ha ! mine are just the opposite ! maybe its the lack of testosterone ?

im thinkin of going but I am still jeepless but I have a little fj40. if I do go I will camp with you guys but I have a cc drw truck and camper pulling a trailer with a 18ft deck so I hope theres lots of camping room and glue&tape I will bring the doors if you still want them

Last edited:
well my list includes, but not limited to.

Wet sand/buff EE-Z doors, tailgate, and fenders. Body work, prime, paint, and detail Tub for EE-Z. Deliver and pickup Done

Remove stock bumper(s) from the XJ. remove rear u-haul hitch. Done
Install:
Front winch bumper. Done
Rear bumper Done
reinforce, Prep, prime, paint, and install front skid aswell as gas tank skid.
Fix Drivers side rocker, Fabb rocker armor, install rocker armor.
Install Rocksliders. Waiting for Delevery
Front door shims. (still croked from the tube door install)
full tuneup.
Camp gear need gone throo.
Reinstall all matting for the xj.
Title and tag the xj.
D30 Diff cover Done.

now amongst all this. we have a full Airplane, 2 spot jobs (fenders/hood), and another full car to move in and out of the paint shop. on top of all the above listed things. and not including any work i "may" do to the new trailer. "i may just tent camp it like usual." Spot jobs Done. not holding my breath on the new trailer.

OH Yeah TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY. then maby..... just maby. Wheel.

:looney: Bronze.

P.S. oh ya and our compressor took a poopie so im doing all my prep/body work by Hand.:hang:Fixed kinda.
I think im doing alright on Progress.

Snow level is dropping!

10day_10.jpg

I think there's a pretty good chance we'll see some snow for this, and possibly have some accumulated by then too. :thumbup:

Hate to say it. but i just took a huge financial blow and will not be able to repair the jeep in time. so i wont be attending this run.

Back