• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th Annual NWC NoobFest

OHHHH, SHNAP. alright, ill put something together tonight. do we have a head count yet? campers? I have my replacement joint here in hand and will be installing it in the next couple hrs.

should be a good easy run through the woods.

Who has what recovery gear? we have been lacking a demonstration the last year or so. if we get some new faces id like to do something.

I carry:
100ft winch
20ft hook less strap
3 or 4, "D" rings.

if we had another winch and a snachblock or two I think we would be good.

more to come, see you fellas in the morning.

Bronze.

OHHHH, SHNAP. alright, ill put something together tonight. do we have a head count yet? campers? I have my replacement joint here in hand and will be installing it in the next couple hrs.

should be a good easy run through the woods.

Who has what recovery gear? we have been lacking a demonstration the last year or so. if we get some new faces id like to do something.

I carry:
100ft winch
20ft hook less strap
3 or 4, "D" rings.

if we had another winch and a snachblock or two I think we would be good.

more to come, see you fellas in the morning.

Bronze.

Lacking a recovery demonstration? We're you not at mini rubicon the last 2 years for the demo?

last year I was in mid build, so yes I missed it. the year before I was there I don't remember seeing it (I dident have pics either)

i was more saying that we should do a demonstration, than that we hadn't done one years past.

thanks for the clarity Jeromy, will we see you tomorrow?
Bronze.

last year I was in mid build, so yes I missed it. the year before I was there I don't remember seeing it (I dident have pics either)

i was more saying that we should do a demonstration, than that we hadn't done one years past.

thanks for the clarity Jeromy, will we see you tomorrow?
Bronze.

Last year it was mine that needed a little help from mr. Warn, the year befor it was mojo.

I won't be there this year, going camping at the beach with the horses for our 1 year wedding aniversary.

Umm, I believe 'blue' means low... I could be wrong, but stands to reason...

just about to walk out the door to head up there. i have at least 2 of everything in the back of the jeep and have no problem helping out with demonstrations the only thing is my winch is off the rig for repair right now. not to sure where im going to camp at if browns camp is full but i will find you guys in the morning at rodgers :)

I hauled ass by there today on my way back from spending a week at the dunes. I wanted to stop in but had the wrong color jeep in tow.

Hope ya all had as much fun as I!

my trip reports suck and i just got home so i will try to get something up tonight with pics but i will say there was some good wheeling, broken rigs, broken bones and a forest fire...

Back