• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2003 Winter Fun Festival Update 11/19/02

Trail Crew

Hi Kevin i will trail crew Sunday .Looking forward to seeing everyone again.I did'nt go to the last meeting because the weather was just to nasty to be driving that far. Well hope to see you all soon.

J.T.

Has everyone resgistered? Can I get a head count of who'll be there?
Remember, if you register after Dec. 15th there's a $10 late fee. :?

I'm goin' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sent ours out on Friday also. :?
I just talked to the lady in charge of registration and the event is almost full (550 of 600).
Jes, your trail has 28 people signed up and mine has 12 :oops:

So far I have commitments from:
Jes
Rob R.
Cory
MJDan and friend
Forrest and friend
Steve W. (white Toyota)

anyone else signing up? :(

MJDan and I are out this trip :cry: Dan has a cracked frame and a front end torn to apart and my Samurai has a cracked rear axle housing and a sloppy locker(anyone know where I can get some Toyota axles???? :lol: ). We'll have to hook up with you guys another time.
Jeff (zuk88)

Camping

How much are the campsites at the fairgrounds. What should I be thinking about bringing for this event. So far on my list I have beer,dog,beer,jeep,beer, what else should I ad to this list. Thanks
JT

$15 or $20 per night, can't remember for sure.
Let's see, small electric heater, beer, warm clothes, beer and maybe some MRE's for snacks? :mrgreen:

Back