• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2003 Moab T-Shirt Design? Let's see it!

I think you ought to use Johns nose dive shot from the Hot Tub in 2001 for the t-shirt.
Put them on the back with the NAXJA logo on the front.
Grnt

.....or Beezil's full driver's side wheelie on Hell's Gate.....better to be lucky than good!

Kejtar said:
OK, so what's the lates on the shirts? :D

Send in your registration so you can get one. :)

I sent in my registration but being beyond broke at the moment, I held off on the t-shirts order :D ACtually I gotta even wait to dig up my check book (it's stashed in a box during partial home remodel .... yeah I know bad packing) to send the check for the dinners and trails LOL....

Kejtar

Kejtar said:
I sent in my registration but being beyond broke at the moment, I held off on the t-shirts order :D ACtually I gotta even wait to dig up my check book (it's stashed in a box during partial home remodel .... yeah I know bad packing) to send the check for the dinners and trails LOL....

Kejtar

We're not collecting for any trails......don't want any confusion. The registration without the money doesn't do much, and actually makes record keeping harder for Casper. Best for everyone to send the money in with the form. :)

yeah.... maybe I Shouldn't have said that..... but I did let CAsper know and he said send the form now as he knows the $$ is coming :D

As always, I'm causing trouble :D :D

Kejtar

Back