• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 YJ - Excellent Shape - $4000 - TRADES WELCOME (XJ/ZJ/WJ?)

TheGirlfriendYJ

NAXJA Forum User
1994 YJ - Excellent Shape - $4000 - TRADES WELCOME (XJ/ZJ/WJ?)

1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Black with Spice Top and Interior

4 cylinder 2.5L motor
AX-5 manual transmission
231 transfer case

4.10 gears

4" BDS Suspension Lift

32" BFG All Terrains (pictures are with 35" MTRs...they were on it when i got it, but are a little too much tire for that lift, so i went smaller)

new battery with warranty...

new alternator

Interior is in EXCELLENT condition...

Exterior paint is fading a little on the hood

Horrible rust on the windshield frame, but i have a brand new windshield frame I will include...it's not leaking water or anything yet, but just looks bad

top is a brand new BESTTOP brand softtop...it has the tinted windows on it...and is in PERFECT shape

also has brand new BESTTOP roll bar padding...this is a family style cage too...

I bought this to use as a daily driver, but I am wanting to get a cherokee instead...it is very reliable and doesn't need ANYTHING done to it...just passed PA inspection and emissions...

has 117,000 miles on it

4000 firm

kbb.com says 3,810 in good condition and 4,245 in excellent condition...due to the faded paint on the hood and the fact that you will most likely have to change out the windshield frame (just labor, cause i am including the parts) i can't call it excellent...but it is definately somewhere in between...

jeep is located in Pottstown, PA...i can deliver it if that is needed, but it will cost extra

email [email protected] or call 610.331.0013 with questions

i am looking for a new daily driver...preferably a XJ ZJ or WJ

thanks...

124-2477_IMG.JPG

124-2478_IMG.JPG

124-2479_IMG.JPG

124-2480_IMG.JPG

124-2481_IMG.JPG

127-2702_IMG.JPG

new exterior pictures coming tomorrow...no one knows anyone wanting a nice reliable YJ? i can provide delivery between philly and indy for fairly cheap!

email me at [email protected] if you wanna work something out!

Back