• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ $6500

damn, I was gunna offer you a trade for my 5.9 ZJ, but then I reread your original post

003-5.jpg

OMG I WANT:confused1 Dude thats nice!!! I like it alot!!

damn, I was gunna offer you a trade for my 5.9 ZJ, but then I reread your original post and location :(

003-5.jpg

Definitely a nice rig. I love the look and stance of it. But yeah, too far. Of course, for a sic buggy I'd be willing to meet halfway...:cheers:

Definitely a nice rig. I love the look and stance of it. But yeah, too far. Of course, for a sic buggy I'd be willing to meet halfway...:cheers:
Its not far from a sic buggy, just a few thousand dollars :cheers::shhh: lol, jk. Good luck on the sale. thats a sick XJ

This sale of this Jeep is on hold for a couple weeks. There are a couple projects I want to complete on it before I let it go. I will start showing the Jeep in a few weeks. Thanks for the pms and requests to see it. I just don't want to sell it until it is 100%. I'll take this comment down, when it is back for sale...

Alright. The upgrades are complete. This thing is back for sale. Like I eluded to, there were some things I had to get right before I sold it, those things are done.
-New Krawler tire on left rear
-New Teraflex tie rod
-New D30 diff cover
-New rear axle shaft AND Richmond Gear Powertrax no-slip "locker"

Total cost to me was around $1,200 and the price of the rig is staying the same. $6500 F-I-R-M. This price includes the yet-to-be-received Thor4x4 quarter panel guards and light package.
-Peace !

man,

yo uare nuts dropping money on it like that and keeping the price the same...

You should have wanted to sell this three weeks ago. I would have seriously been interested then!

man,

yo uare nuts dropping money on it like that and keeping the price the same...

You should have wanted to sell this three weeks ago. I would have seriously been interested then!

Call it "paying it forward". :D Actually, I just switched from obo to firm. Last week I would have taken $6000. To be honest, who knows if it will ever sell. Seems like people are broke. I've had moderate interest and a couple of trade offers (some pretty interesting) but no one with cold hard cash. So now it will sit in the garage. The only remaining project is those Thor guards, then it sits. And if it doesn't sell, I'll be on the lookout for a Dana 44 rear and start building some more and keep it.

Now that you and slickrocks are back around there will be more cool people to wheel with.

Last edited:
Call it "paying it forward". :D Actually, I just switched from obo to firm. Last week I would have taken $6000. To be honest, who knows if it will ever sell. Seems like people are broke. I've had moderate interest and a couple of trade offers (some pretty interesting) but no one with cold hard cash. So now it will sit in the garage. The only remaining project is those Thor guards, then it sits. And if it doesn't sell, I'll be on the lookout for a Dana 44 rear and start building some more and keep it.

Now that you and slickrocks are back around there will be more cool people to wheel with.

Dude if you keep it just get some Waggy 44's :D this is my next big mod:scottm:

I know somone with a D44 that's aching to be built... :D it's a clean scout housing, I'll put your name on it.. literally... I've got sharpies... :D

marshal its ashame that ru tryn to sell ur rig youve put so much work into it . youd be money ahead keepen it . and you have room to take your little one out when it gets old enough !
but if you going to.... wanna sell thoes thor gards so that you dont have to bother installing them ? lol .

About the snorkel. What are you guys smokin? What do you think is missing? All jokes aside, I've no idea what you are talking about. Hell yeah it works, damn thing is like a submarine. DIVE DIVE DIVE !

Back