• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ $6500

This sale of this Jeep is on hold for a couple weeks. There are a couple projects I want to complete on it before I let it go. I will start showing the Jeep in a few weeks. Thanks for the pms and requests to see it. I just don't want to sell it until it is 100%. I'll take this comment down, when it is back for sale...

Take heed bruda.

nice rig i would buy it right now if i had the money dude that thing is sweet not over done but clean as hell what would u be willing to trade for btw

Marshall you should mention the steering so people know how special it looks. or did they warranty it?

That is one of the reasons I put the sale on hold. I want to get the rig tip-top before I sell it. I ordered the tie rod Tuesday.

For those that don't know what Pox is talking about, "the steering" isn't all bent up. The tie rod got jacked at Pyeatte a couple weeks ago. Also bought a brand new Krawler to replace the one I had repaired. Both at no cost to the buyer. :)

Last edited:
nice rig i would buy it right now if i had the money dude that thing is sweet not over done but clean as hell what would u be willing to trade for btw

Thanks linked. There are a lot of nice rigs in the AZ chapter, plenty more capable than mine, but mine is a nice mix of capable and clean.

As far as trades, I'm lookin for a TJ/YJ or a nice buggy. I can come out of pocket to make up the difference. I kind of want something I don't care about how it looks, but something I can wail on. Maybe on Tons...who knows.

I'd think they would give you a new one cause don't companies claim the aluminum rods don't bend. BTW I'm jealous of the tires. . . those are some nice tires :D

Okay, I bought and installed a new Teraflex tie rod and installed a new diff cover. On Thursday I'm buying a new Krawler for the one that got repaired (as a trail spare) on Thursday. Then when the Thor corners come in, I'll install those and I'll be ready to show the rig. Someone is gonna be very happy. I'm putting almost $1k into it just to get it ready to sell !!

You ready come to make the swap. Im so happy you decided to trade with me!!!

since you know my Heep is a killer!

damn, I was gunna offer you a trade for my 5.9 ZJ, but then I reread your original post and location :(

003-5.jpg

Last edited:
Back