• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Jeep Cherokee Country $1000 obo!

To the people asking technical questions; I don't know much about Jeeps, you probably know more about my truck then me, you are more then welcome to come take a look at it. Please pm me or e-mail me to make arrangements. To the others making negative, rude, or off topic remarks...I will not entertain stupid comments...your just wasting your time trying to provoke an unesessary arguement...why bother?
After what you said about this club and the responses you have gotten on all of your threads, why bother continuing to try to sell your stuff here...go sell it on your free mustang forums:wave:

you DONT have to buy it, nor do you have to stalk my threads and post stupid comments on them...I've gotten several offers on the truck...its non of your business where and why I post my truck now is it?

To the people asking technical questions; I don't know much about Jeeps, you probably know more about my truck then me, you are more then welcome to come take a look at it. Please pm me or e-mail me to make arrangements. To the others making negative, rude, or off topic remarks...I will not entertain stupid comments...your just wasting your time trying to provoke an unesessary arguement...why bother?

The letters on the keys spell words. The words make sentences. If you put punctuation in and put a bunch of sentences, you get paragraphs.

Unless you think that grammar is "unesessary."

:gonnablow stop outbidding me

Fine, I'll make it two year's membership. $70

Okay, $73.14 and a half-eaten bag of Cheetos. It's a regular-sized snack bag, but it's only been open for a couple of hours so the Cheetos are still pretty fresh. They taste great if you dip them in Dr. Pepper first; I've been running this setup for years and wholeheartedly recommend it.

you DONT have to buy it, nor do you have to stalk my threads and post stupid comments on them...I've gotten several offers on the truck...its non of your business where and why I post my truck now is it?
yeah actually it is, we paid to be in this "club". Go post it on some free forums or something :wave1:

Seriously though. I would pay 70 for it though it sounds like it has been mistreated and hates its owner so it might not be very easy to house train again.

yeah actually it is, we paid to be in this "club". Go post it on some free forums or something :wave1:

No kidding. For all the pissing and moaning he's doing about being treated unfairly after acting like a douche, he could have put that effort into just advertising the damn thing on Craigslist and selling it. Call me crazy, but it might just work.

hey now, gotta give him credit where credit is due, hes almost a doctor (in 3 years), so thats "Dr. douche"

...don't compare your uneducated left to someone who is 3 years shy of being considered a dr.

You want to part it out? I'll take the front driveshaft!

I'll go for the lug nuts and the latch on the center console bin (one of my friends up here needs one.)

EDIT: oh, and the e-brake cable springs - the ones that hold the cable sheaths to the body near the rear axle. Mine rusted out.

I'll take the tail lights, the rear bumper, the antenna and the little connector that goes to the temperature sender.

But I'll bump my offer for the whole jeep up to $89.99. You can go get yourself a little pickle tickle in downtown DC.

If that's an HP30 up front, I call dibs.

Does it have ABS?

your pms are full btw, can't send you an offer

To the people asking technical questions: I don't know much about Jeeps, you probably know more about my truck then me. You are more then welcome to come take a look at it. Please pm me or e-mail me to make arrangements. To the others making negative, rude, or off topic remarks: I will not entertain stupid comments. You're just wasting your time trying to provoke an unnecessary argument, why bother?
Just wanted to help you out with your grammar and spelling. But then, I don't have a degree, which makes me uneducated, so you can take it or leave it.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the "negative, rude, or off-topic remarks" are entertaining themselves. No need to worry about trying to entertain us.

...its non of your business where and why I post my truck now is it?

Oh, but it most certainly is. As Kastein pointed out, we paid to be members of this fine club. When a person such as yourself does what you have done over the last couple of days, it absolutely becomes our business.

Anything else?

Back