• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 xj parts truck

Meanie5470

NAXJA Forum User
Hey I have a 1990 4 door xj with a blown motor that I want to get rid of. Its bone stock but I hydro locked the motor and bent a rod. Its got a 4.0 with an ax-15 5 speed and its a 4 door. Everything else works great on it and the interior is fine with the exception of the carpet cuz its had about an inch of mud sitting on top of it for about a week. It also needs a new tailgate. It was hit a little bit in the back and cracked the fiberglass and knocked out the window. Aside from that the body is real nice. The red paint is faded a little but theres no rust or big dents on it at all. Theres someone local selling a good motor for it for $100 so for $400 you can have a nice truck to either daily drive or build. Its in Toms River, NJ. I need it gone so Im asking $300 for it. Clean title. Gimme a call 732-547-0138

-Shawn

sorry meanie, but I've purchased 2 other jeeps a cj and a comanche like yours and paid only $50 each. You'll just have to find the right person to sell to, maybe advertise in your local paper? Goodluck. SFJs :sunshine:

If i were you i would just say take any offer... i have bought 3 jeeps all in working condition for $300. I bought a parts jeep for $300 too but it had floor rot and needed brakes, but it ran and drove fine. That's just a suggestion from me though, take it or leave it. A good way to make money from it is to part it out. pull the tranny, transfer case, axles, seats etc and then put them up for sale. GL selling it

Back