• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Part out

IMAG0626_zpspexo0mm8.jpg

IMAG0625_zpszscrumiq.jpg

IMAG0624_zpsxil0hfqh.jpg

IMAG0623_zpsaovfsess.jpg

IMAG0621_zpsyefmbdbh.jpg

IMAG0620_zpsbw9h3cdo.jpg

IMAG0619_zpsfzbe7cdb.jpg

IMAG0618_zpsliu1ewwx.jpg

IMAG0614_zpsgdpzn5bq.jpg

IMAG0609_zpsszroisul.jpg

IMAG0608_zpsxi3iy9iq.jpg

Will the tank skid work on a 1997? If so, I'll take it.
Can PP the cash anytime, hopefully can find a parts train to San Diego.

If it's cheap enough, maybe toss the gauges themselves, wiring? And the circuit board apparatus in a small box?

After looking at your posted interior pic, puts into perspective how lucky you are
that you walked away.

Walking out to my Jeep now and giving the cage a big Hug.

:)

How much you want for the cupholders?

Uh.. They're like $10 from 4wp. Better off buying them new.

If it's cheap enough, maybe toss the gauges themselves, wiring? And the circuit board apparatus in a small box?

Small flat rate coming your way. PM me your address. Should be like $6 or something to ship.

What's the deal on the led bar?

LED bar.......Going on my scion. :shhh: Little car with big lights.

Last edited:
UPDATE

1988 XJ

1989 - RENIX 4.0. Rebuilt 2,000mi ago. Have all receipts and photos - $500---PENDING

Rebuilt NP231 - AA Full SYE - $150---PENDING

Tired AW4 - Liquor....not beer. Unless it’s really really good beer. :looney: ---PENDING

8.5” Rusty’s Coils - Painted white - $50

IRO 5.5” leafs - $150

RCX Reloc. Brackets - $80

JCR Boomerang Shackles 1.75" I think ---- PENDING

2 - 35x12.5x17 BFG Muds maybe 20% left on 17x9 ProComp Black Steelies (painted grey) - $200 One wheel has a bent lip. Still holds air obviously, but could benefit from a rock ring and hammer.

2 - 35x12.5x17 ProComp Muds maybe 60% left on 17x9 ProComp Black Steelies (Black) - $300

McNeill 6" Fiberglass fenders - Need repair - $50 ----PENDING

2 Low Backs - $100 both

Brand new HD Offroad frame stiffeners - $100

CRW 2 Row Alum. Radiator. 2 years old - $100

Whatever else you see, or can think of that might be on a "normal" XJ. :dunce: Make an offer. Dash is bad. No interior really. Windows are all good except front and vents. Front clip broke off but everything is still on it. Hatch is broke. Apparently my head nailed the headliner and turned it to dust. So headliner is......dusted

Back