• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Classic part out, lots of parts

Update as of today:

Jeep Wrangler 4.0L engine SOLD
D60 rear axle SOLD
Smittybuilt SRC rear bumper swingout system SOLD

Still waiting on a few people to see if the XJ will be sold as a complete unit or if I will part it out. I will let everyone know as soon as I know. Thanks for everyone's patience.
Rick

How is the body? Got any photos?

The body is in good shape and would be a good candidate for a build.
It was originally a 2 Wheel drive that he was converting. It hasn't seen any abuse yet.

I bought the 60 from Rick over the weekend.
Great guy to do business with.

Still trying to sell the whole Jeep before I part it, any interest contact me soon. The engine is in and still runs if you hook a battery up. I have everything to make it run and drive again.

I also have the following parts for sale:
Warn winch (earlier style version of the M8000)
Olympic stinger winch bumper, fits XJ Cherokee or TJ wrangler with small mod
AW4 4x4 for model years 1997.5-2001 ran when pulled
NV-241OR Rock Track 4:1 transfer case
Synergy 3 link suspension kit with all new brackets
New generation ARB air locker for D44 (non Rubicon) New In Box
D44 SJ axle XJ width with Crossover high steering, CTM's 5.13's, spool, warn hubs
Hooligan's XJ rain gutter 52" LED light bar mount

How much for the aw4 and 241?

I knew your recently acquired daily driver XJ wouldn't stay 2 WD very long.
:)

Hmmm...wondering if the ARB will work with an MJ D44. But then my wallet tell me to go fork myself. I do have to ask what you are looking for on the winch.

Russ, in Cal's defense, it's a sickness for which there is no known cure. With help, though, remission is possible.

Update:

XJ was sold and hauled off Saturday but I have a few remaining parts that are for sale.

Synergy 3-Link suspension kit for XJ Cherokee includes everything except front shocks.
NVG-241OR 4:1 Rubicon transfer case will fit all 23 spline output XJ transmissions.
Front drive shaft for XJ Cherokee with 4.0, AW4, NP231, D30
D44 built SJ axle, 5.13's, CTM's, X-over high steer flat top knuckles, F150 rotors, 5x5.5, Chromolly shafts, Solid armored cover, synergy brackets, RoughStuff heim steering setup. This is XJ width setup.

That's all at this time, thanks!

Update:
Both AW4 transmissions were sold with the XJ,

Only parts I have leftover are:
ARB for D44 axle, 30 spline, (does not fit new gen Rubicon D44) NIB,
Warn 6000-8000# electric winch,
Olympic front bumper,
RuffStuff frame stiffeners NIB,
Tow hook brackets for XJ's with stock style bumpers,

Winch is $300, bumper is $300, ARB is $800 and is NIB condition. RuffStuff XJ stiffeners are the 3/16" and are $110 the set, tow hook brackets are $25,
I also have a TJ tub and frame. Frame has no control arm mounts. Tub is in great shape but has holes from body armor. Tub & Frame are $200 together. All prices are pickup only. Stuff is heavy, costly to ship. Will ship on your dime......

Back