• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1985 2.5L engine,np207xfer case, shoot at it?

Skullver

Still Flailing
well I have been trying to get rid of my 1985 2.5L and np207 xfer case combo for a while with no interest at all!! I am willing to let it go for very cheap if there is interest. It comes with a spare cylinder head, and manual tranny missing case with a few broken teeth. It is available for pick up and would be willing to trade for some aftermarket parts of some sort or something usefull. Make me an offer.

I transplanted a 4.0L into the '85 body so I need to get rid of ASAP. I need 4-5" coil springs, adj. trackbar, 4-5" leafs, ACOS, make me an offer.

You could offer to trade somebody something for them being willing to pick it up..........

:)

4banger, bad trans, 207 t-case.........scrap.

Goatman said:
You could offer to trade somebody something for them being willing to pick it up..........

:)

4banger, bad trans, 207 t-case.........scrap.
not to mention it is carbourated(sp?). It would make a fun project for someone for cheap and it was running when pulled, or a spare block/head for someone with a 2.5L already????

Back