• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10k post for Grimmy!

We better put this back on topic or it might get moved to the tech side. Sorry for the hijack Grimm. :laugh2:

i need to get me a gas tank skid...lol

i gotta replace my fuel sending unit...its sparatic...it sends weird signals.
I need me a skid as well. Gas tank too. Mine's hugely dented. And I have no idea how cuz it's not on the bottom, it's on the back of the tank, facing the bumper and my bumper's (mostly) straight. Maybe PO had an accident, straightened bumper but left the tank alone. Hm...

Now that I'm done rambling, we shall return to our regularly scheduled nothing. :D

You mean you didn't buy that one that was posted up here freshly painted a few weeks ago?

Tard.

You must have the rare "Girlfriend model" XJ.

couldnt get out to get it from him...and im in no real rush.

hahaha must be. it is a strange and fickle sob thats for sure.

the other day my spark plug backed its way out of the #6 cylinder and when i started it, the spark plug shot out and it was affectively running on 5 cylinders. it went right back it, tightened up and everything. so strange tho.

gawd, its been 18 mins since Grimm's last post in this thread....come on Mike...

im taking care of my baby today you sickos haha

following a 2 year old around the house is a full time job!

Only 93 to go!!!

This thread has possibly the most nothing in one single place, and this is one of the best threads i have read haha

Back