• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

???

I cant remember his name, but there was a guy that wheeled with us at Oktoberfest last year that had this setup in the jeep he was wheelin. Said it was a good way to teach his kid, who was like 10, to drive. I thought it was awesome. Cant remember his name, maybe someone here can, or have a pic of his setup. I believe he was from the Everett area.

fake. Think about it. What about turn signals, lights, let alone that the usps gets there right hand drive viehicles set up directly from the factory. They don't take a left hand car and make it right hand with pullies and cables. Someones trying to. Sell a box full of crap that won't do anything. But waist your money.

fake. Think about it. What about turn signals, lights, let alone that the usps gets there right hand drive viehicles set up directly from the factory. They don't take a left hand car and make it right hand with pullies and cables. Someones trying to. Sell a box full of crap that won't do anything. But waist your money.
False. While your on the right track, they DO also use this method as a cheaper alturnative for outer small towns.. I've seen it many many times

Yup. Mail carrier at my folks (rural Michigan) has used something like on an XJ for years.

Ok its real. How do they use the turn signals ? Reach. Across the cab and around the contraption? I've never seen it. Then again this is the smallest town I've ever lived in so it just seems a little backwards to me.

I cant remember his name, but there was a guy that wheeled with us at Oktoberfest last year that had this setup in the jeep he was wheelin. Said it was a good way to teach his kid, who was like 10, to drive. I thought it was awesome. Cant remember his name, maybe someone here can, or have a pic of his setup. I believe he was from the Everett area.
That would be Scott. I don't believe he's on the forum. The setup was very clean in his jeep, but used the same concept as the one posted above. Had two steering wheels connected by a belt. His 6 year old son drove most of Evans Creek, while he controlled gas/brake.

Nothing new, just not all that common. I've seen a few running around town before.

Yup its true my grandpa was a mail carrier in rural Nebraska he used a Volkswagen rabbit deisel around a 70 something and also a Karmin Ghia a 1969 Cadillac Coupe Deville all cars he provided. When he retired one of our family freinds took over his route and he drove a 1970 442 and drove it until the frame rusted and tacoed the body. I tryed to buy it any way and yes they use hazzard lights.

Back