• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 trail rig for sale Indianapolis.

1offroadin4x4

NAXJA Forum User
I've got an 01 xj sport w/ roughly 98K miles on it for sale. This is a trail rig only. Body Mods - Chopped top from the back of the front seats all the way to the rear hatch crossbeam. Doors removed, front tube doors made, rear door guards made to keep mud out, rear hatch removed, fenders cut out, hood vents put in. Homemade rocker guards, tree sliders, and A-pillar sliders put on. Rustys roll bar put in. 100 % rhino lined in and out. Has the following:

Dana 30 Front w/ ox locker and axle tube brace
Chrysler 8.25 rear end w/ trutrac limited slip locker and diff skid.
4:10 gearing
7" of lift, pucks, blocks, shackles, coils and complete leaf packs(running 6 degree shims).
Made my own shackle drop brackets for rear, adds about another 2" of droop.
stainless extended brake lines
newer battery (duralast gold)
HD crossover steering, control arms, and track bar - all adjustable. Control arm drop kit from RE
Bar pin eliminators for shocks front and back.
Drop pitman arm.
Engine tranny skid, home fabbed Tcase slider.
SYE(hack n tap) in rear w/ a stock front shaft.
JRC front and rear rock bumpers w/ d-rings and shackles. Mile marker 12000# winch on front.
36" TSL's - 5 all newer, better than 90% tread on newer 15 x 8 soft 8's. Spaced out 1.25" w/ wheel spacers.
Brand new all vinyl racing style seats w/ harnesses, been ridden in once.
Rock lights, high lift jack, high flow intake, cobra cb system.
Just put new front calipers and all new brakes and hardware in rear.
All new u-joints in driveshafts and axle shafts.

All upgraded parts are less than 2 years old and in great shape. Never a broken part on the trail, very solid.

This rig flexes extremely well, climbs great, does awesome on rocks. Very minimal rust, next to none. Some trail rash, right rear window gone, some minor dents and scrapes, nothing major...well taken care of. Just put in new diff fluid, plugs, cleaned injectors, seafoamed block, fuel, and intake. Runs great. Starts easily. Would love to keep but have baby on the way, my loss your gain !!!

ASKING $3,950.00 No trades.

I'm in Indianapolis, cell is 331-1400
email is [email protected]

100_0688.jpg

M01A0083-2.jpg

interlake2008091.jpg

interlake2008098.jpg

interlake2008087.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this jeep at the indy 4x4 show this year and it is clean. The work was done very well! Props to you for a good looking jeep!

No it doesn't. Havn't had time to get a cover made, and we welded the tube doors to the existing hinges on the front, so you'd have to get new hinges and find some doors for it if you wanted full doors - or cut the tubes off. As far as the rear goes, the hardware holding the hinges in would not budge, so we had to cut those off. You'd have to reweld some hinges on the back for full doors to go back on.

Last edited:
Bump for $3,000, lowest I can go for a very capable rig that needs nothing to take out and have a good time. I'll even throw in a spare front driveshaft and two complete driver and passenger inner and outter front axle shafts w/ bearings and a couple of u-joint replacement kits I have for it. Next stop is ebay! Need this thing gone to fund nursery !!!

Ahhhh! come on Hoosier lottery! IF i had 3 i'd be knocking on your door!

Back