• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a Dana 35

There is a guy on azvjc or the jeep cherokee fourms selling a d35 for 50 I think. 96twiggyxj I think is his screen name

Last edited:
Yea it has 4.10 gears then I would be stuck trying to find a dana 30 with 4.10 gears or replacing the current gearset that is in my d30 and I just can see putting money into that turd.

This coming from the guy looking for the d35. That being said, I've got some 4.88s for a d35 for sale. :grin:

Yea I know I dont have the funds to do what I really want right now with a 8.25 and build a decent front axle but it is my daily driver and the growling is getting louder everyday. I have to get to work and get to work safely so if that means buying another CHEAP axle to get me by then so be it.

I have already talked to this guy he said he pulled the axle off of a jeep right after he bought it and has no idea if the axle is junk or not. I know it will need bread but the breaks on my axle are a few months old but hes on the other side of the world from me and dont want to drive 2-3 hours for a boat anchor. thanks for the link tho i appriciate it.

Back