• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig/Trail Build level.... Easy

melkor, you planning to win all the raffle items again this year???
hasta

I hope not! you and your brother coming up?

If you want to win, you need to make buds with MELKORsXJ 'cause this dudes got the mojo when it comes to winning stuff.

JK unlimited: 32 MTR's, open front, maybe LSD rear... not sure yet, no winch. but i did order a poison spyder evap skid just in case (those are expensive to fix and help keep the computer happy) hopefully will have it installed before the CRAWL, if not then i will be doing just that friday night at the CRAWL...

If you want to win, you need to make buds with MELKORsXJ 'cause this dudes got the mojo when it comes to winning stuff.

Hey Melkor............you sure got some shiny 17's! :D I did manage to trade a raffle ticket for a set of shackle relocation brackets at WinterFest! The raffle ticket didn't win anything! :D

Last edited:
JK unlimited: 32 MTR's, open front, maybe LSD rear... not sure yet, no winch. but i did order a poison spyder evap skid just in case (those are expensive to fix and help keep the computer happy) hopefully will have it installed before the CRAWL, if not then i will be doing just that friday night at the CRAWL...

Excellent. We will have tools and plenty of hands to help you.

blake and i will have the same tires... :)

Hey Melkor............you sure got some shiny 17's! :D I did manage to trade a raffle ticket for a set of shackle relocation brackets at WinterFest! The raffle ticket didn't win anything! :D

That was a heckuva trade!

Back