• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What I learned

Just how much did we have to drink that none of us know how we got this damn rash?

And since when does it take over a week to start appearing!?

New disease...Creeping Crawlitis.

Symptoms: undefined rash appears suddenly

Probably causes: hee hee

cures: none known yet.

mortality rate: N/A (thus far)

1) showing up early and camping on the mountain is a must from now on.

2) hobag's meat is amazing

3) a campground driveshaft can do 70mph

4) buffalo chips was propane to native Americans

5)bacon at 3am made on a camp fire is the best.

6) when you don't feel good about how the jeep is packed on the trailer, don't wait to repack it!

7) when your trailer almost flips your tow rig going 75mph down a mountain on I75, it takes a few minutes to get the heart rate back down.

And since when does it take over a week to start appearing!?

"Poison Ivy, Oak, or Sumac -

The rash usually takes more than a week to show up the first time you have a reaction to the oil. It develops in a day or two on later contacts. The rash may form in new areas over several days, but you will only get a rash where the oil touched your skin."

The internet Doctor - http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/poison-ivy-oak-or-sumac-topic-overview

I like the other theories better though.

A lot.

Maybe it was the "Gatorade"?

Sure was some delicious "Gatorade" though...
Bedbugs are a bitch

My initial thought as well but the symptoms don't match.

"Poison Ivy, Oak, or Sumac -

The rash usually takes more than a week to show up the first time you have a reaction to the oil. It develops in a day or two on later contacts. The rash may form in new areas over several days, but you will only get a rash where the oil touched your skin."

The internet Doctor - http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/poison-ivy-oak-or-sumac-topic-overview

I like the other theories better though.

Makes sense. Especially since I've never had any of those before.

Back